New TTC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi iheartpluto! Welcome! As we all say we hope your stay here is a short one:goodvibes! Good luck with all your tests and let us know how they go. Someone's always around here so pull up a chair and hang!

Take care!
E

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Gosh, I love the DIS... It seems like there's always somebody to help you out when you need it. :goodvibes

Welcome! :cheer2:

I :love: your TR!!!! It reminds me of my Disneymoon. :cloud9: We went June 18-22 at POR and followed it up with DCL the 22-25. We're going back this fall to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (hubs can't get off till fall). We're gonna stay at POR again and go back on DCL....Kenny's fave! :love:

Gabbie

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Congrats on your anniversary trip! It's ok that it's in the fall, better to have it a little late than not at all! I've never done DCL, but I think I may have to convince DH to try it... :) I can't wait for our 1st Anniversary trip! DH's birthday is 2 weeks after it and mine is 9 days after his.. but I'm going to try and lump them all together. I wanna wear a birthday button in MK, darn it! :laughing:

Welcome Iheartpluto- and yes I hope your blood tests go okay and that you end up getting pregnant quickly! Okay I read the other posts and had to be nosey too and check out your TR- looks like a great trip. I was a Disney honeymooner too:lovestruc But haha, I think a lot of DISers were!

I hope things turn around for the positive on here soon! Esbrick I hope your Disney trip brings you some luck for a BFP this next month!

My great dane (2 yrs old) attacked me Saturday morning. He turned on me, it was as if he didn't know who I was!!!

Oh, Cher!! How awful!! That is just absolutely terrifying and just heartbreaking. I hope you are feeling better soon. :hug:

Hey Ladies! How's everyone doin?

I have shrunk down again to kinda normal size so I am happy bout that but I think I will definately be wearing shorts with my bathing suit this year. Also I have come to the conclusion that more then likely I will grow again while I'm away so bringing lots of roomy dresses.:goodvibes and buying a new bra to hold the girls when the Dolly Parton alien takes over! I may as well play up the girls while they are the size they are!:rotfl:

I'm all set to get my "trip wax" this weekend and hoping AF slows down or goes away so I can do the whole enchelada:thumbsup2 I gotta say, I'm a convert:cool1: Meg and I are going for mani/ pedis on Saturday and I'm going to get a touch up my roots so that I don't have the trampy blond look. Haha! :scared1:Desided to get that no chip nail thing done so that I won't skrewup my nails while I'm away. :cutie: Yes it's the little things that get me through it all:laughing:

Back to the grind! Hope you are all doing well. Any updates?

no chip nail thing??

Sorry I have been quiet. Still trying to heal (emotionally and physically). Also on top of that I've developed a cold and seemingly a double ear infection (SOOO much pressure, and pain, and my hearing is not so great). I'm seeing the eye dr to followup with my right eye and make sure the cornea or retina was not affected.

I'm hoping maybe I can ask him to have a looksie in my ears. I'm already on antibiotic for my leg wound but I guess that's not the right kind. It's clindomycin . :confused3

Esbrick - sounds like you have everything under control for your trip! I wanna go too!

Well, I had my day 14 ultrasound yesterday morning. They actually found a mature follice! So they gave me a shot of Ovidrel and sent me on my way. My Dr. was not there for the U/S so I e-mailed him and he was very happy with the results. Now the rest is up to my DH and I :love: . The Dr. said I can test in 14 days.

Cherbear - Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather - you have been through enough already! I am sending you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:! Hope you feel better soon!

Esbrick - sounds like you have everything under control for your trip! I wanna go too!

Well, I had my day 14 ultrasound yesterday morning. They actually found a mature follice! So they gave me a shot of Ovidrel and sent me on my way. My Dr. was not there for the U/S so I e-mailed him and he was very happy with the results. Now the rest is up to my DH and I :love: . The Dr. said I can test in 14 days.

FAAAANtastic!!!

Let's go BFP!

Cherbear - Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather - you have been through enough already! I am sending you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:! Hope you feel better soon!

thanks. I sure hope so!! I want to go swimming this weekend! LOL

was looking forward to swimming last weekend at my cousin's but then I couldn't b/c of the dog bite. Hoping it heals enough by this weekend. Along with my ears as I don't want to get water in them right now.

no chip nail thing??
:confused3

They have a no chip nail polish that you get that is kinda like when you get fake nails cept you don't get the fake nails, they are your own. It stays on for like 2 weeks and doesn't get wrecked. It's indulgent and I'm sure my nails will get weakened by it but I figured I'll try it out.

MommaS ~ It's the one thing I get control over so I love doing it all! Good luck this weekend! pixiedust:

with my ears as I don't want to get water in them right now.

ooo honey that sucks about your ears! Yucka! I hope you can get the eye dr to check out your ears. Remember since you are taking those anti infection meds make sure you take acidolpholis or eat yougert to balance your system!:)

yup, eating yogurt. Had one yesterday. Brought one with me today to have for lunch. Will eat one every day til I finish the antibiotic. When my cousin said I would probably develop a yeast infection unless I eat a lot of yogurt, I was SO on it. I don't need that on top of everything else!

oh yeah, and let me know how that polish works out for you.

Morning Ladies. I have nothing interesting to report, I still have about 8 more days till we can try again :)

Mommasnowwhite- this is your first round of clomid-right? Was the shot just something that is supposed to help the follicle? Wishing you the best of luck.

Cher- I hope you feel better soon. I am sure that whole situation was so emotionally and physically draining :hug: -on the yogurt note, once about a year ago we were leaving for a beach vacation and I got a UTI, then my period (so I found out once again I wasn't pregnant) and then I topped it off with a YI from the UTI antibiotics. It was truly unbelievable. It was so ridiculous I just had to laugh to stop myself from crying.

Morning Ladies. I have nothing interesting to report, I still have about 8 more days till we can try again :)

Mommasnowwhite- this is your first round of clomid-right? Was the shot just something that is supposed to help the follicle? Wishing you the best of luck.

Cher- I hope you feel better soon. I am sure that whole situation was so emotionally and physically draining :hug: -on the yogurt note, once about a year ago we were leaving for a beach vacation and I got a UTI, then my period (so I found out once again I wasn't pregnant) and then I topped it off with a YI from the UTI antibiotics. It was truly unbelievable. It was so ridiculous I just had to laugh to stop myself from crying.

Yuck! I got a bad one when we were in Ireland a few years ago! It SUCKED! It is also why if I am traveling for a week or more I always have my medicine with me cause A. it's expensive and B. you never can find the one you want! Unfortunately from having AF the past FEW flippen weeks and all I have one now. I started the acidopholis on Monday and other stuff last night. Want it gone before this weekend! It's helping but ugggggg! Sorry for the TMI!;)

Oh girls, you'll never believe what happened to me last nite.

I coughed reeeaaallly hard and I think I ruptured my eardrum. :scared1: I'd laugh if it didn't hurt. It doesn't hurt as bad now. It just feels a bit pressure-y and full. I'm going to see a dx about it.

I ruptured my eardrums several times when I was a kid. Same ear. That's why I have a bit of hearing loss now in that ear. Great. :mad:

Gabbie

Gabbie - that really stinks!

What is with all the ear problems?

Kronks - Yes, this was my first round of clomid. They just wanted to make sure I would ovulate. I haven't been able to detect ovulation in 1 1/2 years! :scared1:

I coughed reeeaaallly hard and I think I ruptured my eardrum. :scared1: I'd laugh if it didn't hurt. It doesn't hurt as bad now. It just feels a bit pressure-y and full. I'm going to see a dx about it.

I ruptured my eardrums several times when I was a kid. Same ear. That's why I have a bit of hearing loss now in that ear. Great. :mad:

Gabbie

Holy Ears! My goodness honey that sucks! I hope it gets better really soon. :hug:

Gabbie - that really stinks!

What is with all the ear problems?

Kronks - Yes, this was my first round of clomid. They just wanted to make sure I would ovulate. I haven't been able to detect ovulation in 1 1/2 years! :scared1:

This is such great news then that the follie matured! With the ovidral then you all are good to go for the weekend:goodvibes

Break out the Barry White and have at it MommaS!!!!

Gabbie

Icky! I'm sorry to hear that. There must be a weird ear thing happening, because I had an ear infection that just wouldn't leave a month ago, and DH had one too! Hello to everybody else on the thread. :)

Good luck and pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

I just got a call from my dx. My insurance isn't going to cover fertility issues. :mad: I should have known. :headache:

My dx told me to let her know if I wanted to go ahead and they could get me in for next month at the RE to find out about the fibroids, then move on from there. Kenny and I are going to go and see what the options are and decide what to do. If they have a good payment plan or if I can find infertility insurance, that would help a lot.

I need some pixiedust: around here after the last few days! :rotfl:

Gabbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter