New TV show How To Get away With Murder

As crazy as it sounds, they have to see this thing through, but I feel like somebody is gonna break down under pressure. I hope not.

Now obviously there would be no show if things had turned out differently but seriously... why did they not just call 911 as soon as Sam went over the railing. It was not murder... it was basically self defense on Michaela's part. As was Wes' whacking him to let go of Rebecca. I know... logic has no place in tv land. :)

I've avoided this thread all day, because we went to see Mockingjay last night, so I just got to watch. Loved the twist at the end!! Since they are re-airing the series from the beginning, I'll watch again to pick up on what I missed the first time. Really like this show!!

Viola Davis is amazing. She goes from being a woman on the edge to being totally manipulative in 60 seconds. (Such a huge departure from The Help) I don't really like any of the characters, in fact, I think they have 2 or 3 too many. Still, I am really looking forward to January.

Now obviously there would be no show if things had turned out differently but seriously... why did they not just call 911 as soon as Sam went over the railing. It was not murder... it was basically self defense on Michaela's part. As was Wes' whacking him to let go of Rebecca. I know... logic has no place in tv land. :)

Rebecca broke in to steal information off of Sam's laptop. Michaela was basically refusing to leave even though Sam asked her to several times. I don't know if you get claim self-defense if you aren't supposed to be there in the first place.

Rebecca broke in to steal information off of Sam's laptop. Michaela was basically refusing to leave even though Sam asked her to several times. I don't know if you get claim self-defense if you aren't supposed to be there in the first place.

This. They explained it all on the show. Prosecutors could easily say Sam was acting in self defense, as he was 1 against 5 in his own home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter