• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New updates on POTC Test

tinkabellspirate

Lost between islands mostly.
Lots of new goodies including more cargo space, and basic user goes full screen mode, also revive your crew before they go to jail also..:cool1:

about time basic user gets full screen was doing my head in since you cant see all the interface properly on my res

wootastic I just pulled this from the POTC Home Page!

Scheduled Maintenance Upcoming July 21, 2009
As part of ongoing improvements to our systems, Pirates Online will be performing scheduled maintenance from Wednesday, July 22 at 9PM Pacific Time until Thursday, July 23 7AM Pacific Time. During this time log-in to the website and game will be unavailable, and those in game may lose connectivity.

These are estimated outage times, maintenance may take longer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

:dance3:
I suppose if I worked for Disney it would take A while also, after the rides shut down in all....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter