NEW! Virtual Animal Kingdom

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
i dont think anyone made this before but i will have everything from the tree of life to all the activities tell me if u want to join. everyone is welcome to be a part!

List Of Cast Members:
(Dis) ------------ (VMK)
Tmaxpuppy--------Tmaxpuppy

Places needed:

ENTRANCE PLAZA-taken by me-

PARTS OF Dinosaurland( Im Doing That But not The folowwing)
The Boneyard Playground
1999 Dinosuar jumbilee
Countdown To Extinction
The boneyard-taken by me-
tarzan rocks!
fossil preporation lab

SAFARI VILLAGE(again im doing this part)
Safari village trails-taken by me-
Its to Tough to be a bug-taken by me-

CAMP-MINIE MICKEY(again what i said before LOL)
Character Greeting Trails-taken by me-
Festival Of Lion King
Pochahontas and her Forest Friends

AFRICA(again)

Safari ride-taken by me-
Forest Exploration trail
Train express to conversation station-taken by me-
Animal tails

Conversation Station(again)
Affection station
Theres an interactive fun backstage!

asia

FLights of wonder
jungle trek(or track for vmk)
river rapids -taken by me-
radio disney river cruise- taken by me-

ill add just tell

p.s. this tookk a really long time! LOL

hmm i guess i'll join in but i dont have any safari rooms and is this a ride??

Not to rain on you're parade Puppy, but me and my base camp, Dino, have been working on this idea, since we have the safari rooms. You can still create it, I wont mind. Just thought I should let you know before it's too late. If you continue to create it, I can't wait to see yours and hope you can see ours!

DisneyMania05 said:
Not to rain on you're parade Puppy, but me and my base camp, Dino, have been working on this idea, since we have the safari rooms. You can still create it, I wont mind. Just thought I should let you know before it's too late. If you continue to create it, I can't wait to see yours and hope you can see ours!
ill still do it

oh drat i want to make a cafe in asia but my tiki room is used for vmgm

mewmewpwr said:
hmm i guess i'll join in but i dont have any safari rooms and is this a ride??
it can be any room except everest but it can be the safari room if u have:) and anyone else want to do something else then a cafe?

Just thought i'd tell you that there is in fact another Virtual Animal Kingdom being built on VMK, and it has been being built for quite a while. I just thought i'd share that information with you, so you could decide weather or not to continue building your Virtual Animal Kingdom. You can PM me for the name of the other Virutal Animal Kingdom leader and maybe you two could work together or something.

-Bop1010.

bop1010 said:
Just thought i'd tell you that there is in fact another Virtual Animal Kingdom being built on VMK, and it has been being built for quite a while. I just thought i'd share that information with you, so you could decide weather or not to continue building your Virtual Animal Kingdom. You can PM me for the name of the other Virutal Animal Kingdom leader and maybe you two could work together or something.

-Bop1010.
hehe i will still do and ill try to find the owner of it

tmaxpuppy said:
hehe i will still do and ill try to find the owner of it

Hi,
Slinkyman is the owner of this one and i am helping also. I think VMK is plenty big enough for others to creat a Virtual Animal Kingdom or any other park if they wish to. Slinkyman says he would not mind meeting you and see what you both think.

Hey puppy, I'd like to play a part in this. PM me to give me a room to make. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter