New waiver and check-in for races

ScooterScott44

DIS Veteran
Just did the waiver yesterday and this is my first with the process, last Disney race was last marathon weekend. Wondering if this is truly "new" or was this used on any of the other races like Wine and Dine? Seems OK so far. I like not having the paper, and not having to print (home or onsite). Hopefully this helps streamline things some and keeps the crowds moving quicker. wondering if they will move to scheduled bib pick up (or at least some option to schedule) since they are adding the virtual queue for the expo. Was there a bib assignment in the waiver? If there was I missed it.

Sorry didn't post this in the Marathon Weekend thread but I wasn't going to review through 300+ pages.

Have a good weekend!!!

They rolled this out starting MW 2022, or possibly W&D 2021? It's generally working well, minus for people who have the disappearing registration issues and have to make a quick visit to runner relations and then do a paper waiver (usually a duplicate account issue, OR when you've registered someone else and attempt to send them their registration....which again is usually a duplicate account issue.) Just make sure that if you're running multiple, non-challenge-linked races (the 5k and the half as an example) that you get your expo pass for *BOTH* of those before you go to bib pickup.

I believe we first see our bib assignment as part of the Expo Pass.

Yes, bib number will be on it, but not starting group. Though we can extrapolate a guess from the bib ranges and a little historical data.

So for Canadians that cannot complete the waiver online, how do we get an expo pass?

Thanks for the feedback. I don't really remember last year very well and pretty sure that my wife took care of some of the paperwork since I was busy with work stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter