New Walk Around Characters

awesome.jpg

Adding two: Ray and Charlotte from The Princess and the Frog. And let Facilier do meet and greets, his costume was AWESOME.

oh... and the kingdom keepers!!!!!

cali, i know you are a huge hunchback/frollo fan, here's the new kingdom keepers cover:
1588.KKC_2D00_4.jpg

Yes, George posted that on the Random Thread eariler :woohoo: I really need to reread those books, especially if Frollo's in them! <3

do they have a mr. pricklepants walk around character? If they don't they should make one. I lovee him.

Is that Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy????

If I'm wrong, my bad, not a sci-fi fan.

Good guess! Actually, it's a nonfiction book by Carl Sagan, a scientist who wrote a lot about looking for life beyond the Earth. So the joke is that he found some in the end!

ohhh.... hitchhiking ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT would be epic. Maybe they would have a meet-and-greet next to the Liberty Square Riverboat, where they would just stand there with their thumbs up. I would just go insane and have to get a picture.

Oswald would be amazing to see in Disney parks! :) Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog would be fun to see too. Along with Prince Naveen, since I heard he wasn't walking around anymore. Pretty much anyone from the Princess and the Frog I would be insanely happy to see.

I'd also like to second Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. She was such a good character! :goodvibes

Oswald would be amazing to see in Disney parks! :) Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog would be fun to see too. Along with Prince Naveen, since I heard he wasn't walking around anymore. Pretty much anyone from the Princess and the Frog I would be insanely happy to see.

I'd also like to second Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. She was such a good character! :goodvibes

EXSQUEEZE ME?! Bbbbbut.... the guy they had playing him was so hot! WHY, DISNEY? WHYYYYYYY?! :sad:

Totally seconding KH characters. Meeting Sora would be a dream come true. :love:
And... hmm... I'll edit this later because I'm sure there's someone I'd wanna meet.

They HAD sora, but not anymore.

He was only around for a few MNSSHP's one year, and never appeared again... Good riddance, I say. He was really creepy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/ILJH/sora2.jpg

I thought of someone who's not in the parks, but really should be. Pete! They could do an Epic Mickey crossover, and have a different Pete in each area of Magic Kingdom (and maybe other places. Although it would get a bit tiring in World Showcase...).

He was only around for a few MNSSHP's one year, and never appeared again... Good riddance, I say. He was really creepy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/ILJH/sora2.jpg

I thought of someone who's not in the parks, but really should be. Pete! They could do an Epic Mickey crossover, and have a different Pete in each area of Magic Kingdom (and maybe other places. Although it would get a bit tiring in World Showcase...).

Oh, yeah.. I forgot about Demon Sora... those EYES are just really, really creepy.
Pete would be a good meet and greet. I agree with the Epic Mickey idea, too; that'd bve awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter