• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New WDW Today Resort TV Channel (Great Graphics and Music)

Check out this new Disney Springs Preview Channel in HD!! They just updated this channel when they changed the name a few weeks ago! Enjoy!!

Here is another new channel with some great background music. I think this is just a placeholder channel since the graphics don't change, but the music is beautiful and very relaxing. It's orchestral Disney Music. :-). Enjoy!

I love Stacey! In fact we always turn her on when we first get there while preparing to leave for the parks!
We do the same thing. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of her at first, but she's grown on me, and now I actually enjoy watching her! :-)

Just watched the latest Stacey :lovestruc Must-Dos. I guess the segment about Downtown has by now been changed to reflect the change to Disney Springs.

I see channel 7 on the resort TV is the channel for DVC. Is that the one with the cute blonde presenter Casey? Is she still around?

I see channel 7 on the resort TV is the channel for DVC. Is that the one with the cute blonde presenter Casey? Is she still around?
No. The DVC Channel is now a Muppet and another guy hosting the show. It's actually pretty good.

Here is another fairly new channel that has been added to the Resort TV lineup (not sure exactly when it was added). This is Pumba and Timon's Safety Smart video. Not sure if this plays outside the resorts anywhere or not. It does include a section about theme park safety. It's a little cheesy, but still fun!!

can anyone name the song from the November 2015 loop at 7:27????
Thanks

Here is the newest Must Do Disney video from February 2016. We stayed at Art of Animation a few weeks ago, and I was able to capture it again. I've got a few more videos coming too.
Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter