• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Wildlife Signs at Hilton Head

Dreams0308

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! We are at DHHIR right now and yesterday some new signs popped up around the resort.
image.jpg

Sadly we have no been able to do any water activities through the resort this week because all "water activities" have been on review. Hopefully they will be back soon for people to be able to participate in. Anywhere near the marsh areas where you might be able to walk into the waters there are now warning signs.

Wow! Do you mean people aren't able to do any kayaking? What types of activities have been canceled? Seems a bit surprising, since recreational boating has been restored at WDW, but w/ shorter hours, I believe.

The signs seem necessary now, due to the potential of any possible trouble.

If they are going to put up signs for snakes, they are going to have to put up a lot of signs. Just a few places I've seen snakes: BCV, OKW, SSR, AKV, inside EPCOT, and several other Orlando locations including inside Islands of Adventure, and several other offsite timeshares.

Wow! Do you mean people aren't able to do any kayaking? What types of activities have been canceled? Seems a bit surprising, since recreational boating has been restored at WDW, but w/ shorter hours, I believe.

The signs seem necessary now, due to the potential of any possible trouble.

Yea the signs are necessary - just letting people know that they are here. And what they look like.

Yea this whole week you have not been able to do dolphin tours or kayaking through Disney. You can go to other areas on the island but Disney still hasn't reinstated it. I heard everything was back up and running at WDW but so far, it's still not offered here yet. I'm sure it will come back, just not sure when. Today is our last day :(. I hate leaving here lol

Hey everyone! We are at DHHIR right now and yesterday some new signs popped up around the resort.
image.jpg

Sadly we have no been able to do any water activities through the resort this week because all "water activities" have been on review. Hopefully they will be back soon for people to be able to participate in. Anywhere near the marsh areas where you might be able to walk into the waters there are now warning signs.

We have taken a Marsh Tour in the past wearing high rubber boots right behind Tide Me Over. But I can't think of any other activity that has ever included walking in the waters. (Not to include kayaking.)

Here now and there are lots of kayaks on the water. They may not be Disney kayaks but people are certainly kayaking. I will look later when I go by rec rentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter