• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Years Eve Countdown

Yeah, I just got my letter yesterday.
I dunno what time to go from though. :/
I know pretty much nothing about it.
I know the lines have gotten less since they stopped doing the parties...
My friend is going to go from the morning, but hubby doesn't get off work till noon.

Yeah, I just got my letter yesterday. I dunno what time to go from though. :/ I know pretty much nothing about it. I know the lines have gotten less since they stopped doing the parties... My friend is going to go from the morning, but hubby doesn't get off work till noon.

Hmmm, I haven't been so I'm not sure what the priorities would be. Does your friend know if there is a reason to get there early? It's just the regular e-parade and Fantasmic right? I would relax, get there in time for the fireworks and
just enjoy playing all night!

I studied up on it a bit and now that there are no special shows, going two hours or so before opening will be plenty early. FP seem to run out fast, but it's not like I can't ride them another time :3 I'm curious about the soba and other special foods :)

I studied up on it a bit and now that there are no special shows, going two hours or so before opening will be plenty early. FP seem to run out fast, but it's not like I can't ride them another time :3 I'm curious about the soba and other special foods :)

Yeah the soba is good! And at land you can see the introduction of the new ambassador at Showbase too. I think it's a lottery though and you can get a good position for the morning greeting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter