New Years Eve cruise

linetbo

DIS Veteran
Hello, we want to do a New years Eve cruise and have to decide between Magic or Dream. Whit's better is better?

Hello, we want to do a New years Eve cruise and have to decide between Magic or Dream. Whit's better is better?
"Better" is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people (me included) prefer the smaller, classic ships. Others prefer the larger, newer ships.

Some people (me included) prefer longer cruises, other prefer shorter ones.

What are the two itineraries? Costs?

As @PrincessShmoo says above, "better is in the eye of the beholder". Look at it this way, its a question with no wrong answer! I'd go with which ever has the more interesting itinerary and perhaps consider price differences.

Did you end up booking a NYE Cruise? I figured from your posting date that maybe you were planning for 2019 into 2020. If you did book, which ship did you choose? I think we are a couple of years out from our NYE cruise due to other planned trips, but it is definitely on my bucket list. Keep us posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter