New Years Eve @ the Renaissance Resort at Sea World .. ??

xlstacey

Mouseketeer
Hi to all!
My family, Me, DH, DD12 with her friend who is 12, DD10 & DD7 .. are arriving in Orlando around 5pm ish on New Years Eve. We are going to be staying at the Renaissance for 3 nites and would like to know what there is to do around there especially for NYE. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We don't pick up our rental van until the next day due to the HUGE price difference we would have picking it up on the 31st. Thank you so very much as I know Disney somewhat, but not this area.

:sunny:

SWF stays open until 1am, and you can literally walk back and forth from your hotel room to the park.
The hotel has a nice pool with a hot tub, and game room area for the kids. I predict the kids will run all over the hotel exploring, then wear out late in the evening.

:sunny: Thank you and you are probably right on!! A side note ... 12 yr old daughter went to Washington DC, New York City just last month and the first time she called ... she talked about how much fun they had at the pool (at the motel) and that the rest of the day was pretty boring cuz all they saw were dead people's graves .. ya know, the Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial and etc. I died laughing. It just doesn't take much for these kids to enjoy themselves.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter