New Year's Resolutions....

westjones

DIS Veteran
I think DH thinks my New Year's Resolution should be to spend less time on DIS boards :D . Too bad though, I am going on a diet instead so I can wear my summer clothes for this year's cruise!

When I woke up today I said, "Now I can say I am going on my next Disney Cruise THIS year! (instead of having to say "Next" year like I have been). Somehow that has just made me smile all day!

:cool:

Debra

LOL.... You go girl !

Mine is:
Be thankful for my many blessings and don't sweat the small stuff!
;)

Wishing all the best life has to offer for 2003 ^i^

Mine is:

It's a new year. Time to start over. This year I WILL get on the Magic!

Here's to a healthy/happy new year

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Mine is:

It's a new year. Time to start over. This year I WILL get on the Magic!

Good for you, Barb! :)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Mine is to lose the extra 8 lbs. I've put on since my cruise last July, so that I can get into the clothes for my May cruise. My husband will not be too happy if I had to go out and also buy all new clothes.
May is right around the corner.

I was thinking the same thing about these boards, was going to try to limit myself to MWF, but here it is Thursday, and where am I? Somebody stop me! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter