• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Years

Karyn C.

Earning My Ears
I just camped at Halloween for the first time. LOVED IT! I have reservations for New Years. What should I expect?

More fun! :)

Seriously though.....

I have never stayed at the Fort (or Disney) during the New Years, I suspect that you will find it crowded much like it probably was at Halloween (and maybe even more). I am sure Disney will have similar New Years Activities just like they do for other holiday events. If you are okay with the crowds, then I don't think you will go wrong with another Stay at the Fort of Disney ...... You will be much lighter in the wallet though. :)

It's so much fun! Last year there was a big party on the beach that started around 5? 6? we actually set up our chairs in an out of the way place early in the day then went to hang out and have a picnic on the beach when it started. It was just such a nice atmosphere and the fireworks from the MK were beautiful. Our favorite New Year's by far.

Did you just snag reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter