New York Institute of Photography

tink71973

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about taking their Professional Photography course I searched it here and found a few people here had studied with them but I have not seen anything since 2008 and I was just wondering how you guys felt about the program once you completed it.

Thank you

Hey Tink. Long time since I have been on this board. I took the course - completed it. Three of my photo assignments won merit awards. :yay:

While I found a lot of the materials to be dated when I did it (as in the photos in the books they sent) I still got a lot out of the program. The areas that had to do with film and developing with a bit of imagination I could translate that to the digital darkroom aka - lightroom and photoshop.

Personally I think I learned a lot from it. It also really helped my confidence level because I knew I was not just someone who picked up a dslr and started calling myself a profession - if that makes sense.

I also think it is one of those things - you will get out of it what you put into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter