New youtube channel about Japan

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
Hey, I've started my own youtube channel about Japan (among other things)

As such, I'm joining the "JVlogging" community (community of people who post youtube videos about japan)...even though I don't live in Japan yet, I am trying to post helpful tips and videos about other randomness:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC_15LFxTOkiSQoWvfWGTA

I'm just starting out so the video and lighting isn't the best, but I hope to improve all of that soon :cool2:

That's awesome. I'll have to go check your channel out right away. I'm visiting Japan for the 1st time in less than 5 months and will need all the help I can get . Any chance you can make some "How to..." videos, as in how to purchase train tickets, how to get on the right train, how to get around the country without speaking Japanese, etc. Also some Dos and Don'ts videos would be great too. :thumbsup2

That's awesome. I'll have to go check your channel out right away. I'm visiting Japan for the 1st time in less than 5 months and will need all the help I can get . Any chance you can make some "How to..." videos, as in how to purchase train tickets, how to get on the right train, how to get around the country without speaking Japanese, etc. Also some Dos and Don'ts videos would be great too. :thumbsup2

Yes, I'll work on more videos like that, suggestions are always a plus! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter