~*~newbie from a sunny island~*~

Minxe

Earning My Ears
hihi all! :)

thought i'd make an introductory post. i just graduated from uni / college, and half a month ago, my boyfriend proposed to me. so... we'll be going to walt disney world for my grad / engagement trip! my fiance and i are from sunny lil singapore and we're both 22 years old.

i've been a disney fan ever since i was just a little girl, and i've been to disneyland cali, tokyo disneyland & disneysea and walt disney world. this will be my 3rd trip to wdw and my fiance's 1st trip to wdw ever! we've both been to tokyo disneyland together before and despite not being a disney fan, he really liked it. so we're excited. :) we'll be leaving for orlando on 20th may.. and we'll be braving a hefty 26 hours of traveling. LOL. can't wait!

anyway, just wanted to jump on the bandwagon! :cloud9:

Welcome! May 20th is my son's birthday! I hope you have a super trip! Congratulations on the engagement too and the graduation!
Are you staying on Disney property?
Have you made any dining reservations?

Welcome! May 20th is my son's birthday! I hope you have a super trip! Congratulations on the engagement too and the graduation!
Are you staying on Disney property?
Have you made any dining reservations?

oh that's a special day indeed! :) ;)

we're going to stay at seralago. we're kinda on a tight budget, so we won't be staying on disney property, but seralago's close enough to disney. plus, i love the idea of old town being just steps away. i just hope the room will be decent enough. but i read up some at tripadvisor and it seems somewhat promising!

we haven't made dining reservations, and i don't think we'll be dining at any full fledge restaurants, probably we'll be sticking to counter / fast food. ooh and turkey legs! it's going to be kinda like a rough it out, tough it out trip, since we're supposed to be saving up for our wedding. :lovestruc

thanks for the welcome, sweets!

4.gif

to the DIS!!!​

Congratulations! Sounds like a long journey, but it will be totally worth it! ;)

Welcome and congrats on all of your special occasions! We were hooked on WDW during our first visit in 1998. Hope you guys have a great trip!

Welcome and congrats on all of your special occasions! We were hooked on WDW during our first visit in 1998. Hope you guys have a great trip!

wow your 25th wedding anniversary at wdw? that's amazing, you're so lucky! i hope that can happen for us some day:lovestruc congrats honey, i'm excited for you. :)

thanks for the welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter