~*~Newbie here, I was wondering...

angeladisney

Mouseketeer
is there any discount dining plan for people that are not staying at Disney World Resorts?

I was also wondering if there is any other saving tips that anyone may give me?

Thanks in advance,
Angeladisney :earsgirl:

Disney has a dining club that has nothing to do with where you are staying. It costs $50 and give syou 20% off in almost every restaurant. It's a really good deal.

Hi and welcome to the DIS!

Mousesavers.com is a terrific site for money saving tips. There is also a "budget" board on the DIS you can try.

Have fun!

Bob

edingerc said:
Disney has a dining club that has nothing to do with where you are staying. It costs $50 and give syou 20% off in almost every restaurant. It's a really good deal.
The "dining club" is called the Disney Dining Experience. It is only available to annual or premium annual passholders and Florida residents. It costs $50 for those who have an AP or PAP and $75 for Florida residents. It gives you 20% off food and beverage (including alcoholic drinks) at selected WDW restuarants.

Again, this is not available to anyone except Florida residents and AP/PAP ticket holders.

Best wishes -

I like to thank you all for your reply. I will check mousesavers, and the other forum. I guess that one option for $50 won't work for us. We are neither AP holders or Florida residents. My aunt work for Disney, and is a Flordia resident I wonder if she could buy our tickets for us with that option? or does the new system of bimetrics cut that option? Thanks to all for the replies, and welcome. Look forward to talking to you all again.

:wave: Angeladisney

That's not an option because all adults with Florida Resident Passes have to show proof that they're Florida residents.

Thank so much for the reply. :sunny: I will have to try to keep looking for so option for people stay outside the WDW resort. I f anybody know of any I appericate the advice. :rolleyes: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter