Newbie in need of help!!

pinkpiglet

Earning My Ears
Hello All!! :wave2:

I have just registered and am rather overwhelmed by the amount of info on this site!! Don't really know where to begin!! :confused3

I am going to Orlando at the end of May with my boyfriend (I actually won my holiday on a radio competition!) There's just the two of us (25 & 26yrs, no kids) and I am really really excited. :cheer2:

I have bought the brits guide and have been reading through that, but just can't decide what parks to do and those to skip?!!

We're staying at maingate east Kissimmee, but are hoping to drive to Clearwater and stay there for a few days at the beach.

I'd like some help with the following:

Car insurance - Car rental included with Dollar by holiday company but no insurance

Theme Parks (non Disney) - SW v's US v's BG ????

Evening entertainment - what's great and no so great?

Any general tips appreciated

Thanks Anna :mickeybar

How wonderful that you won a holiday! You are so lucky! You will have an awesome time.
Check with your car insurance company to see if they cover you at all over seas. They might have coverage for you, and then you can skip coverage when you get your car. If you do this, the rental company may ask you for your personal insurance information. Otherwise, it's not that big of deal to pay for that, since your rental is free! I've usually seen it to be about a $12 charge per day. What's that...6 euros?!
I wouldn't go anywhere but Disney World. It is my total favorite. I'd skip the beach too! (You are on the DIS boards :earsboy: :love: )! You'd have enough to do at WDW for weeks! There are 4 huge parks!
As for evening entertainment, Pleasure Island is hopping. (Again, Disney) It has something for everyone. There is also La Nouba (sp?) which I haven't seen yet, but I hear it is a spectacular show!

Whatever you choose, you will have a great time! Enjoy! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Congratulations on the win!! :bounce:

As you have brought the Brits guide, I take it you are from the UK - so come and join us on the UK Trip Planning and Community Boards :teeth:

Ask each of your questions individually and you will get some great tips!

Finally...Welcome to the DIS :wave:

:cool1: Wow,that's awesome,you won a trip.What luck! :wizard:
Have a great time planning your trip.You will enjoy each and every minute of it!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia,Canada princess: :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter