Newbie question...How do they know my name?

MickeyManiac

DIS Veteran
This may be a silly question. But how does Disney have your name to put a PIN by it? Is it if you've booked though them or been to WDW before? Don't laugh at the newbie. I'm smart enough to have found you all Yew! :rotfl:

No one really knows??? My thoughts are that Disney buys marketing lists in addition to maintaing lists of past customers. They apparently have quite a data base because they say things like. "My you have been here a lot!"

Welcome to the DIS, MickeyManiac! :wave:

I'm thinking Disney gets your name from previous trips, planning video orders, and signing up for newsletters at www.disney.com

Sometimes I think Disney knows more about me and my habits than I do.

Karen

I called a few weeks ago to see if a code was by my name. It was but they had my name with my sister's e-mail address and my last trip being 11/03. My sister planned that trip. We went this May 04 and booked thru a travel agent but they didn't have that trip in their system. Interesting. I'm not sure how my sister arranged the November trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter