Newbie to POTC

LadyEMT

Mouseketeer
I love all things related to pirates and was thrilled when the series of movies came out. There is a Pirate Fest every year in my town now. And we have a loooong history of piracy here in Savannah.

I am Ching shih on POTC. I love rpg's in general, and hope this one doesn't suck up too many hours of my life!

Hi, Welcome to our online community. I just moved your post over here where the other POTC players post.

I love all things related to pirates and was thrilled when the series of movies came out. There is a Pirate Fest every year in my town now. And we have a loooong history of piracy here in Savannah.

I am Ching shih on POTC. I love rpg's in general, and hope this one doesn't suck up too many hours of my life!

Welcome!

There are many adults here that play POTCO. Would love to meet you in game sometime.

Haha, get ready to have many many hours of your life sucked up.... :teeth:

Thanks, guys! I know what you mean about having many hours of your life sucked up, lol, I used to play Wow.

But Pirates are more awesome, right?

Thanks, guys! I know what you mean about having many hours of your life sucked up, lol, I used to play Wow.

But Pirates are more awesome, right?

Awesome is right, Welcome back! now if we can only figure how to schedule some pvp match ups!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter