Newbie wanting to PM

Double Duck

Earning My Ears
Sorry for a repeat post. I saw the other thread where a link was given to a thread to allow you to build points. However, after three replies on there, it said I reached the limit for number of replies. Appreciate any advice from folks on how to build enough points to PM. Thanks much and look forward to interacting in this forum for years to come.

:idea: You could probably go to the community board and do knock knock jokes.

Go to Photography board and play the game Where In The World. We'd love to have some new players join us! :goodvibes There are crops posted and the object is to guess where the crops are. Example:

i-wM4Z42B-S.jpg

This crop of Cinderella's glass slipper was from the Christmas Gingerbread display at the Contemporary Resort. Every question equals a post. ::yes:::tink:

Go to Photography board and play the game Where In The World. We'd love to have some new players join us! :goodvibes There are crops posted and the object is to guess where the crops are. Example:

i-wM4Z42B-S.jpg

This crop of Cinderella's glass slipper was from the Christmas Gingerbread display at the Contemporary Resort. Every question equals a post. ::yes:::tink:
Love this! Replying so I can find this later to come on and play!

Is it posts that you start or any combination of new threads/replies to threads that need to be 10+?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter