"Newest" Moms Hangout... take 2!

I have $13.00 in Enfamil Formula Coupons if anyone wants them.

Also

If anyone has Nestle Good Start Coupons they don't need I'd love them.

Everyone must be busy lately.... been quiet round here. So last month I hads signs that my monthly cycle was resuming...... this month.. ugh, well now I'm getting nasty PMS-y mentrual cramps. I so did not miss having a period while pg & BF. I've sorta warned DH -- if I turn into a crazy woman to not take it personally, its just hormones.

In other news the babies have been gung ho about feeding themselves & trying real people food. None of us were too enthusiastic about spoonfeeding mush. Even though its kinda messy, I much prefer them feeding themselves & me just doling out bits of food & supervising. :thumbsup2

My first was a doozy. I was a mess! :hug:

With ya on the feeding, the only thing Lily will eat off a spoon is yogurt--she loves it. She really wants to use th spoon by herself, but oh the mess! :headache: :love:

Thanks! I just submitted a picture of Lilliana.

Great Picture. He is so cute!

You'll appreciate this. I just did storytime for 0-24 months. 16 kids total. We have a Lily, a Liliana, and my Lilliana. :headache:

You'll appreciate this. I just did storytime for 0-24 months. 16 kids total. We have a Lily, a Liliana, and my Lilliana. :headache:

Oh No! I have heard that it's a very popular name but around here we only have Lily's and Lillian's. Hopefully it say's that way. ;)

Oh No! I have heard that it's a very popular name but around here we only have Lily's and Lillian's. Hopefully it say's that way. ;)

I know Lilliana is popular on the West Coast. So far it's only one other Liliana, so it's not too terrible. :thumbsup2

My almost 4 month old is constipated and was wondering what you all recommend that will help him. What has you pediatricans recommended? I have given him some water before but he seems to keep going back to being constipated.

Are you sure he is constipated? Scarlett goes days without pooping, but isn't constipated, that's just her. And my others did that for awhile as babies and the ped said it is normal. But if he's straining and nothing comes out or hard balls do, different story. Our ped has suggested pear or prune juice to my friend's baby, but I've never had any personal experience.

Yea he has the hard balls. He does not have it all the time but he does keep getting it.

My almost 4 month old is constipated and was wondering what you all recommend that will help him. What has you pediatricans recommended? I have given him some water before but he seems to keep going back to being constipated.

Yea he has the hard balls. He does not have it all the time but he does keep getting it.

Constipation (if he is not on solids) then it is a strong sign of a milk protein allergy. You should get the baby tested... and/or see a GI doctor. Most doctors see that as a strong indication!

PMed you about the enfamil coupons!

Has anyone been to sesame place? I know Lilliana may be a little young but DS5 would like it. Just not sure if it's worth a 6 hour drive??? I would love to do a quick Disney trip but the cost of flights are insane. So I was thinking of driving somewhere outside of new england for a few nights.

Went a few times when I was young and loved it.
Looked at the website and they still have some of the same attractions from when I went.
Planning on taking DS when he is older. :goodvibes

Has anyone been to sesame place? I know Lilliana may be a little young but DS5 would like it. Just not sure if it's worth a 6 hour drive??? I would love to do a quick Disney trip but the cost of flights are insane. So I was thinking of driving somewhere outside of new england for a few nights.

We have been to Sesame Place. For a 6 hour drive, I would say probably not worth it, well, maybe. We live in DC and have gone every summer since my oldest was 16 months, but it's only 2 hours away. It opens late, 10am, so it gets really crowded within about 30 minutes. The park is mostly a waterpark, so if your son likes water rides, he would probably like it. The only thing is a lot of them have height restrictions so my daughter couldn't go on all of them (though maybe last year she could have, at about 46"?). And there's a "No Handheld Infant" rule for a lot of them, but I don't really know what that means. My son was walking when we went when he was 11 months, but we had mixed results taking him on rides.

The food gets ridiculous lines, so my advice is to do Big Bird's BBQ, or whatever it is in the back left of the park. It's a buffet of the same burgers and hot dogs that you get in the rest of the restaurants, but all you can eat and never crowded.

There's a new water thing, the Count's something or other, and that was very popular with my kids last year cause it had smallish slides they could do alone.

I guess if you plan to stay overnight and go over 2 days, it would be fine. But know in advance that the park is, to quote my husband, "a ghetto Disney". It's fun for young kids, but can't compare to WDW or anything big.

Ugh, Elliott has been fighting a stomach virus for a week now!!! Thankfully now we are just on runny, poopy diapers, but he was vomiting on and off from last Thursday night until Sunday night. He is finally back to eating normal, although he is not a huge fan of his rice cereal or bananas, which are the only solids we had started with him. I am so ready to be done changing his clothes what seems like 10 times a day!!

Are you sure he is constipated? Scarlett goes days without pooping, but isn't constipated, that's just her. And my others did that for awhile as babies and the ped said it is normal. But if he's straining and nothing comes out or hard balls do, different story. Our ped has suggested pear or prune juice to my friend's baby, but I've never had any personal experience.

Same here... Carys goes every 2 or 3 days and at first I was worried but the doctor said it's even normal to go up to a week without pooping. I did have to use the pear juice at one point, but Carys ended up gagging on it so no more of that!

We had a ding dong ditcher last night. I got into bed after putting Carys down and the doorbell rang twice at 8:30, twice after 9 and then 4 times a little after 10! come on now!!! I hope that doesn't happen again tonight. It was a little frustrating!

If he is on solids, try apples or pears. Avoid bananas. Give him some more water as well. Good luck.:thumbsup2

Carys just had her first real laugh!!! I was blowing on her tummy and she just let it out! It was amazing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter