"Newest" Moms Hangout... take 2!

My first was a doozy. I was a mess! :hug:

With ya on the feeding, the only thing Lily will eat off a spoon is yogurt--she loves it. She really wants to use th spoon by herself, but oh the mess! :headache: :love:

I'm so scared for mine to return!

PS I'm glad to hear you are better from the thrush! So sorry you had to go through that!

My first was a doozy. I was a mess! :hug:

With ya on the feeding, the only thing Lily will eat off a spoon is yogurt--she loves it. She really wants to use th spoon by herself, but oh the mess! :headache: :love:

PS I'm glad to hear you are better from the thrush! So sorry you had to go through that!

Katie is almost 13 mos, and still no sign of mine! Or of any teeth for Katie. But she eats whatever she wants. She will eat from a spoon, but would rather feed herself. Her favorite food right now is a whole banana, cut into 1/4ths (long thin strips).

Katie is almost 13 mos, and still no sign of mine! Or of any teeth for Katie. But she eats whatever she wants. She will eat from a spoon, but would rather feed herself. Her favorite food right now is a whole banana, cut into 1/4ths (long thin strips).

Wow, lucky you! I got mine a couple weeks ago and Carys isn't yet 4 months. Then again I'm not breastfeeding so it was to be expected I guess.

Katie is almost 13 mos, and still no sign of mine!

Sounds like a dream come true. It's funny that even medical professionals don't know that BFing can keep your AF from returning - in January when I had to have my appendix out they asked me when my last was, when I said January 2009 - they were shocked - last year? I was like, "yes, I got pregnant in January 2009 and I've been breastfeeding since" - I wonder what they'd say now that it is June, lol!

So I've felt crampy / PMS-y -- but then nuthin. So I'm certainly not regular yet, but I'm guessing my fertility has returned. If we ever had time or energy to DTD we'd have to be super careful. Sorry if TMI... lol

If I had to answer when my last period was, I'd have to say 11/08 -- I had some light bleeding last month (I think it was last month) but not really a real period....:confused3 I just go w/ the "flow" or lack of it ! w/e:lmao:

No such thing as TMI on this thread!

I'm so glad I got the tubal, and don't have to worry. I'm so through! But I love every day with Katie-she is so spoiled, but is such a little cuddler. Of course, most of the time she's just using me for my b**bs!

I've had a few times where I've felt crampy and just knew AF was coming, but no other signs yet. I just knew she would show up on vacation, and went prepared, but thankfully nothing!

I just had my 3rd AF...ugh!! This one finally seems back to normal, though.

Elliott is starting to be able to scoot himself forward when he is on his tummy. He pulls up his legs underneath him, and pushes forward. Yikes! Do we have crawling on the horizon??!!??

I just had my 3rd AF...ugh!! This one finally seems back to normal, though.

Elliott is starting to be able to scoot himself forward when he is on his tummy. He pulls up his legs underneath him, and pushes forward. Yikes! Do we have crawling on the horizon??!!??

I got the Mirena back this winter and haven't had a AF since. :cool1:

Apples can sometimes be constipating.

I recommend more water/juice (which is what has been recommended to me). If the baby is on solids I would also recommend apricots, prunes, & pears. Stimulation can sometimes help

Constipation is more the consistancy than the quantity. If its hard balls/pellets that IS constipation. Normally they do produce balls a few times before they stop going for days. If its just because your baby hasnt gone for a few days I wouldnt worry too much unless they seem in pain (pumping legs, hard belly, etc).

Carys just had her first real laugh!!! I was blowing on her tummy and she just let it out! It was amazing :goodvibes

Yay!! Lily is soo into tickle laughing right now. I swear she'd be happy if we spent all day getting her belly and her chunky thighs. She even has a spot on her butt somewhere that I hit when I was checking her diaper--that one is hilarious!

Thanks!! It only took about a day and now I know what to look for...not that I didn't before, but the only symptom I had was the pain until that Friday when my nip turned bright red. :cutie:

As for AF, I've had three now sorta. The first was awful. The second I was crampy and moody, but that was it and the third was bad for a day and a half and then super light, which is nice. But I know my fertility is back (from all the signs I learned from Taking Charge of Your Fertility) and I wouldn't let DH near me with a 10 foot poll if we had ANY time to do that sort of thing anymore.

On another note...my BFF miscarried again. She emailed everyone the news. :sad1::sad1:

I'm so sorry. How far along was she this time?

Our friends who tried for a decade are expecting their little girl any day now. I'm so excited for them, and nervous. I just want it all to go perfectly. They deserve it. They are due the first week of July, but the dr. told her last week to bring her bag to every appt. I think he is as excited as they are!

Today is my birthday! :goodvibes The first one with my little one. I walked in to get her from her crib this morning and said "today is mommy's birthday" and she gave me a huge smile. Yeah, she didn't really know what I said, but still it was cute :goodvibes

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today is my birthday! :goodvibes The first one with my little one. I walked in to get her from her crib this morning and said "today is mommy's birthday" and she gave me a huge smile. Yeah, she didn't really know what I said, but still it was cute :goodvibes

Happy Birthday! Every occasion after the babies come is infinitely more special!:goodvibes

Happy birthday! I know what you mean, celebrating with the baby is just way more fun!

I'm so sorry. How far along was she this time?

Our friends who tried for a decade are expecting their little girl any day now. I'm so excited for them, and nervous. I just want it all to go perfectly. They deserve it. They are due the first week of July, but the dr. told her last week to bring her bag to every appt. I think he is as excited as they are!

About 11 weeks. They had seen the heartbeat. :(

Happy b-day! Lily slept through the night for mine. :teeth:

I posted this for Sarah on the breastfeeding thread, but thought some of you might like to see it.

I went by Big Lots this morning when I took my older kids to my mil's. They had tons of Beech Nut toddler meals for 50 cents each! I checked the dates, and all were good until next year. I bought some lasagne, spaghettios, and cheesy chicken and potato meals. I like to have something on hand in case we are just doing fast food, or to keep in the diaper bag in case we are eating at someone else's house and there isn't much for her.

Katie normally eats whatever we are eating, but occasionally we'll do McD's or something like that, and these meals are great for something quick for her. They also had baby food, and some preschooler type snacks, but I didn't look at the prices on them. Big Lots is about 45 min from home, so I don't get by there much. I dropped off some framing at the store next door, and have to go pick it up next week. I'll definitely check for more deals then! I think I bought 12 toddler meals (microwave cups), so those should last awhile. We won't use over 1 or 2 a week.

I posted this for Sarah on the breastfeeding thread, but thought some of you might like to see it.

I went by Big Lots this morning when I took my older kids to my mil's. They had tons of Beech Nut toddler meals for 50 cents each! I checked the dates, and all were good until next year. I bought some lasagne, spaghettios, and cheesy chicken and potato meals. I like to have something on hand in case we are just doing fast food, or to keep in the diaper bag in case we are eating at someone else's house and there isn't much for her.

Katie normally eats whatever we are eating, but occasionally we'll do McD's or something like that, and these meals are great for something quick for her. They also had baby food, and some preschooler type snacks, but I didn't look at the prices on them. Big Lots is about 45 min from home, so I don't get by there much. I dropped off some framing at the store next door, and have to go pick it up next week. I'll definitely check for more deals then! I think I bought 12 toddler meals (microwave cups), so those should last awhile. We won't use over 1 or 2 a week.

I can't imagine Carys eating solid food! I know it will be here before I know it. She is almost 4 months and the rice cereal starts! Crazy...

This is her nap time and she was so fussy! I couldn't figure it out as she usually goes right down. Turns out she is gassy! Poor baby. She finally tooted and then closed her eyes. :laughing:

I can't imagine Carys eating solid food! I know it will be here before I know it. She is almost 4 months and the rice cereal starts! Crazy...

This is her nap time and she was so fussy! I couldn't figure it out as she usually goes right down. Turns out she is gassy! Poor baby. She finally tooted and then closed her eyes. :laughing:

I know that feeling-Scarlett is almost 5 months and I still can't imagine her eating! We are waiting till we move for convenience purposes, so she's got just over a month till we begin, but she's just so little I can't picture it.

Hi! I wanted to join your group if I could...I have a 17 month old son named Myers and a baby on the way (due January 20, 2011).

I am new to the Disboards, but have been to Disney a ton of times. We are currently planning a trip for October. It will be Myers' second trip (we took him last July when he was 6 months old). We are really excited to be staying at Kidani Village- Savanaa view- thanks to my parents who are letting us use some of their DVC points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter