Newport Bay Hotel Family Rooms

KAC2005

DIS Veteran
I can't do a search so I'm sorry if this has been answered before!

We are hoping to go to DLP for New Year and we are trying to find a hotel!! We were at the Chyenne 2 years ago but this year we will have 6 adults and one child (my mum, dad, my aunty, older bother 27 younger brother 23, me 24 and foster brother 9). Our older brother is in a wheelchair and we were looking at Newport Bay, as we will need 3 rooms. It said in our brochure there were family rooms for an additional charge and we were wondering if anyone has satyed in the family room and if so what is it like?

Thanks for your help!

kathryn

:cool1:

Hi Kathryn'

I haven't stayed at the NPB, but have been making my own enquiries this week and was told by DLRP direct that the family rooms were able to hold 6 people max - and that there were 16 family rooms. I don't know if anyone else can confirm this or not, or if anyone has maybe actually stayed in the family rooms.

Kaye :sunny:

Have not stayed in family rooms but for our summer trip when we priced family room as we are 2 adults and 3 children it was a considerable amount. I think we were over £3,000 for 3 nights stay :sad2:

Reid

We are also a family of 5 and when I originally phoned Disney for a price, the cast member advised me to "not even go there" (meaning it was a horrific price!) and directed us to the Explorers instead.

Cyrano said:
Have not stayed in family rooms but for our summer trip when we priced family room as we are 2 adults and 3 children it was a considerable amount. I think we were over £3,000 for 3 nights stay :sad2:

Reid

OMG, Another good reason not to have a third child!! :scared1:

nicola said:
OMG, Another good reason not to have a third child!! :scared1:

:rotfl: I knew there was a good reason I stoppwed after two ;)

Thios is why we stay at Davy Crockett ranch.

I'm sure some of the cabins are adapted for the disabled & the pool is great. But you must have a car.

Disney owl said:
Thios is why we stay at Davy Crockett ranch.

I'm sure some of the cabins are adapted for the disabled & the pool is great. But you must have a car.

After our last trip I'm confident we'll be back to the cabins :sunny:
Trying to persuade family members also :wizard:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter