NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

Does anyone know if the Northern European or Fjord cruises were included in blackout dates? (So they couldn't get the placeholder discount?)

We are hoping for Hawaii in May... I know keep dreaming.
Alaska with an affordable price in June or July... yes I know how silly of me...
In all seriousness we are hoping to book Alaska, probably 2nd half of August.

We did the last August sailing in 2017 and it was PERFECT! Cheapest week that summer and the weather was glorious (for Alaska). our crew kept saying how they hadn't seen sun in most of the ports all summer and we had sun every day but one! It was an AMAZING trip. So amazing that I might even book another one for 2019,even though we considered it a "once in a lifetime" trip when wen went in 2017. Maybe we will be cruising together!

Wish list is likely unrealistic but ... Hawaii, Southern Caribbean or East Coast (New York / Canada even Bermuda) during summer break would be tempting. In the far-fetched category, Australia / New Zealand would be awesome (maybe slightly less far-fetched once the new ships arrive).

We did the last August sailing in 2017 and it was PERFECT! Cheapest week that summer and the weather was glorious (for Alaska). our crew kept saying how they hadn't seen sun in most of the ports all summer and we had sun every day but one! It was an AMAZING trip. So amazing that I might even book another one for 2019,even though we considered it a "once in a lifetime" trip when wen went in 2017. Maybe we will be cruising together!
Awesome! Depending on the prices we will likely book the last week in August to come back just before school starts :) If second last week doesn't differ in price too much, we will do that one.
Alaska won't be our only trip in 2019 so I don't want to pay peak peak prices. I know May is also cheaper but don't want it during school.
So glad to hear you loved it and yes book it again! :D

Does anyone know if the Northern European or Fjord cruises were included in blackout dates? (So they couldn't get the placeholder discount?)
Those have not been blackout dates recently. We used our placeholder from 8/16 for our upcoming Northern European cruise.

Lately, the blackout dates seem to be mostly around holidays--Easter/Thanksgiving/Christmas, sometimes 4th of July, and any 2 day sailing.

I use a placeholder for my Norway/Iceland cruise last summer! So no blackout dates.

I'm on the Northern European cruise this summer and it was NOT in the blackout dates. I used two placeholder discounts for two rooms. Hope this stays true for you! I'm less than six months away...

It was just announced! Itineraries will be released next week. I just received the following info from my DU TA:

Good Morning,

Disney Cruise Line will be releasing Summer 2019 Sailings for booking next week!

Disney Cruise Line is releasing these sailings to Castaway Club Members in advance of the general public so it is very important to list your Castaway Club Level below and your Castaway Club number. If you do not have your number please send the Castaway Club Level and your date of birth.

Release Dates:

March 5th: Platinum Castaway Club Members

March 6th: Gold Castaway Club Members

March 7th: Silver Castaway Club Members

March 8th: General Public Release

It looks like bookings will start next week. I just received this info from my DU TA:

Good Morning,

Disney Cruise Line will be releasing Summer 2019 Sailings for booking next week!

Disney Cruise Line is releasing these sailings to Castaway Club Members in advance of the general public so it is very important to list your Castaway Club Level below and your Castaway Club number. If you do not have your number please send the Castaway Club Level and your date of birth.

Release Dates:

It was just announced! Itineraries will be released next week. I just received the following info from my DU TA:

Good Morning,

Release Dates:

To clarify -- those are the dates you can being booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter