News Round Up 2017

I saw a picture of the Epcot line backed up and the wait times look pretty brutal. But I’m curious how you feel the crowds are? Because my theory is Epcot absorbs crowds better than MK.

I would definitely wanna go to Epcot on New Years. A better vibe from the park about moving forward and such for today
EPCOT is definitely crowded. I arrived at about 8:45 this morning after going to AK EMH to ride FoP. Soarin and Test Track were already at 90+ minutes (park opened at 8). Frozen was still less than an hour but getting close.

EPCOT is definitely a great park to spend a crowded day. The CM’s are really working crowd control the best that they can. At about 8 p.m, it took me about 35-40 minutes to walk around World Showcase. Just manage your expectations and expect it to be crowded. I would prefer to spend NYE or any major holiday at EPCOT over Magic Kingdom.

The EPCOT Fireworks finale is incredible on the 4th of July and New Years Eve.

The best question of the new year--- how many times can we post on this thread to bring it back to the top before Ryan locks it........
A one, a two, a thrrrreeee......

Love the Fantasy in the Sky FW display.... glad to see it one more time!
That's the spirit--- How about those dog resorts? I can't believe off site resorts get 60 day fastpasses---whaat is this world coming to?
If I book a throw away room at an off site resort, can I cancel it and get 60 day fast passes with no room at all? Hmmm....

I haven't heard anything - positive or negative - about the dog resorts.... There was such a big outrage when it was announced... has anyone here brought the dog on vacation to WDW??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter