News Round Up 2017

Hmmmm... Let's hope it's today. Fingers crossed for Paint the Night

I don't think that's happening. As far as I understand, PTN will still be running at DL during peak seasons. Unless they are giving WDW its own parade, of course.

No-one's going to convince me that Disney haven't been deliberately starving partners and investment funds out of Euro Disney SCA. I believe a full take-over has been on the cards for a long time.

Sure safety concerns are driving some of the lat 12 month's issues, but DLP has been faced with wholly avoidable and largely Disney created problems for a decade or more now.

unfortunately, no matter what disney does, they can't get away from the guests...
if you enjoy constant line jumping, or constantly having to fight line jumpers, then by all means, visit DLP...
otherwise steer clear....

and i won't even start on the topic of park security....
suffice to say, it's not the safest park in their stable...

Run Disney provides a medal and the consumer pays, then runs the race on their own terms.

They receive the medal no matter what, there is no check up system.

I'm not knocking the idea, it gets people motivated to get out there and move.

But it still lets rundisney sell a low cost product (the medal) and doesn't require any other actual investment from them.

So like I said, they're printing money.
Yes but virtual races are insanely popular. I don't think there are many virtual races that make sure you do your race on your own so that's not entirely new.

It's a nice way for people who can't go to runDisney races to get that runDisney medal.

unfortunately, no matter what disney does, they can't get away from the guests...
if you enjoy constant line jumping, or constantly having to fight line jumpers, then by all means, visit DLP...

It's all about the cultures. Look at Shanghai. Those people were quite unfamiliar with Disney let alone theme parks before that park was built. People were pooping in bushes and leaving messes everywhere because that's how they live. Understanding that's how they act before going in makes it not such a surprise when you get there.

So was the big announcement the showing of rivers of light tonight. Sounds like they won't have much of a standby entry for it tonight.

Have you been to DLP recently, I went last May and I only ever encountered 1 line jumper. And as for security, you go through airport style security checks and outside the parks, at enterance and esplanade, they have armed military soldiers. So I really have no idea what you are talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter