• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

Is it just me or does this give anyone else a Pandora vibe? Perhaps the new transportation, whatever you want to call it, will connect more than one resort to the parks.

The turning station in the Boardwalk parking lot is on a pretty good line to add the CSR if they decide to.

Well - I have to say if you are going to a water park just to swim, you are doing it wrong anyways - better off staying at the resort pools.
Don't get me wrong, I've done water parks before. I just don't enjoy them as much as some people. I'm sure it's just me being weird. I'm not really comfortable in a bathing suit to begin with, so I'm sure that's a huge part of it. One of these days I'm sure I'll go, just to say I've done it.

at this time with my vacation style it's not worth it to us to swap out a park day
That's it for me too. I'd just rather spend a day in the park then to go to a water park. Now if River Country was still open...I just might lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter