News Round Up 2017

I feel the same way about the play area and sand pit in dinoland at AK. My son loves it, but we can waste a lot of time in there if we aren't paying attention. I like to go in before we have a fast pass appointment, or ADR so that we have some sort of artificial limit of time. It's a neat playground, but we can play on slides and dig in dirt at home for free.

That's part of my "disdain" for AK.

Last time we were there we spent over an hour in the boneyard. I kept thinking, $500 to play in a playground? Let's put these kids on the triceratops twirl at least!

That's part of my "disdain" for AK.

Last time we were there we spent over an hour in the boneyard. I kept thinking, $500 to play in a playground? Let's put these kids on the triceratops twirl at least!

My daughter is 2, and the amount of times I've felt like I just tossed a handful of 20's into the air.....

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little break in there. I just don't want to spend all day in there.

I kind of like the idea of virtual queues, especially if there's stuff to distract you while you're waiting. I'd like to know what effect that has on Standby, though.

Do rides with virtual queues have standby?

As far as I understand, the Fallon ride at Universal does have a standby line. At the end of the day I guess they would give you the choice to book your place for the virtual line just like you can book a FP, but you'd also have the possibility of using the standby line.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind a break! I usually leave plenty of time in the late afternoon for the playgrounds or gaming spots, like after Mission Space.
Not the only one...People gotta really chill out....No one can spare an extra 1/2 an hour.....REALLY? Because everyone is always in a Rush to leave what they call a 1/2 day park...

All I have to say is...Thanks.....
For all those people leaving means more open spaces to wander/roam, & less waits on the rides:thumbsup2

I agree. This one looks good. The older Spider-Man's were not interesting to me.

Hope you're not talking about Sam Raimi's 1 and 2. I can agree that 1 has it's flaws, most noticeably Dafoe's Goblin. However 2 might be the best superhero movie put on screen, at the very least it's in the conversation.

Plus the original Spiderman gave us this gem....

[GALLERY=]
[/GALLERY]

Every trip I say to DW "Let's go to the boneyard this time" and every trip we don't. Thanks for making me feel better about that oversight!

no, no, it's pretty dang awesome for the kids :D My little nephews have a blast running around in there! It's terrific for burning off that excess energy they've been storing up waiting in lines. gotta try it at least once. :D but yes, it's best to have a time limit since kids could definitely spend all day in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter