• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2017

AP holders, is there ever a time where buying an AP pass is discounted?
If you own DVC or are a Florida Resident, that is the only way to get a cheaper price I believe. The renew price for both of those are also less than the renew rate if you don't own DVC or are a Florida Resident. I believe the renew rate is up to 15% and I think the renew is only discounted if you get a Platinum Plus or Platinum AP. I can be wrong with that though.

My parents saw Coco on Friday and loved it. They thought the story, animation, and music were great. My dad and I went and saw TLJ on Saturday, and my dad said Coco was better ;)

Edit: Apparently autocorrect believes TLJ = Talk...

Obviously they are very different movies but having seen both I would probably rank Coco higher - or at the very least it is a better animated movie than TLJ is a Star Wars movie (and I did really like TLJ)

Interesting that in the map under the station at the Riviera is says "proposed" - I assume that is just legal reasons that since it isn't officially built and open they have to put something like that on it, not that there is any question it will exist

That would be my guess. Gotta think you never know if maybe something happens that causes them to halt building (I really hope not considering why Art of Animation came around), but my guess it is still so early in construction they don't want to commit to it.

So I posted this in detail over the skyliner thread - but these pictures confirm to me that they will NOT be taking Wheelchairs and ECVs on the Skyliner. If you want the full details of why I think that, travel over to the skyliner thread.

And I enjoyed both Coco and The Last Jedi a lot, but would agree that Coco was the better movie, but that's only because it is really, really good.

Hey rteetz, just wanted to add my thanks for continuing this thread for the new year. I don't post often, but I do read this thread almost every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter