• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will they have dedicated buses running for this or will you still need to change at Animal Kingdom ... I mean, as if it wasn't awkward enough to be waiting at AK in your bathing suit, seems it would be even worse if it is midnight!
Yeah that could be interesting.

I kind of think the carousel animals are uninspired. I will miss the under the sea creatures.

I agree - unless I am missing something, they just seem like random animals. Assuming that is the case, that is a shame as there are so many characters in Toy Story (1-3) that could have been used. Much more fun to ride Slinky Dog or Mr Potato Head or whatever than a random creature, right?

I agree - unless I am missing something, they just seem like random animals. Assuming that is the case, that is a shame as there are so many characters in Toy Story (1-3) that could have been used. Much more fun to ride Slinky Dog or Mr Potato Head or whatever than a random creature, right?

I admit, I just glanced at the video, but aren't these the different prize animals from Toy Story Midway Mania?

I agree with you, I much rather would have liked to ride bullseye, slinky could actually be stretched out and have two riders. They could have gone a lot different (better) ways with that.

Kind of looks like something they slapped together in a few months so they could tell locals there was something new in DCA to pull visitors from the very over crowded DL park...hmm...

I admit, I just glanced at the video, but aren't these the different prize animals from Toy Story Midway Mania?

I agree with you, I much rather would have liked to ride bullseye, slinky could actually be stretched out and have two riders. They could have gone a lot different (better) ways with that.

Kind of looks like something they slapped together in a few months so they could tell locals there was something new in DCA to pull visitors from the very over crowded DL park...hmm...

I think you are right that it is the prizes from TSMM - good call! Guess fits into the theme of a pier too and the carnival games, etc.... still think would be more fun to ride the Toy Story Toys that I know and love/tolerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter