News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to anyone who’s ridden star tours lately. It seems like the end of the ride was landing in galaxy’s edge. Is that the intention? It makes for a good tie in, maybe there’s hope for keeping the ride!

Question to anyone who’s ridden star tours lately. It seems like the end of the ride was landing in galaxy’s edge. Is that the intention? It makes for a good tie in, maybe there’s hope for keeping the ride!

Star Tours will stay the same when Galaxy Edge opens to help with the crowds but then after about a year of SWGE opening, it will change to a different IP.

Thats the Last Jedi/Batuu sequence they added after TLJ. The ride will stay for a bit after opening but should eventually go away.

I know when we were there in August we rode it a few times and like 1/2 the time it was scenes form the first 6 movies and then the other 1/2 was the Jakku/Crait/Galaxy's Edge sequence - with C-3PO saying "I fell our adventure is just beginning" and yeah, I think it is to promote the land and get people excited and a way to show how this "made up planet" fits into the Star War's Universe/Cannon

Today is our 180 days for an early June trip. After a whole lot of glitches in both the app and several browsers, I successfully booked all my dining EXCEPT LTT. I’m not seeing any availability for any meals there from 6/1/19 and beyond. Is there a refurb coming?

Hey, we will be there the first week of June too. Got all of the times for dining except Prime Time...ended up later than I wanted, which I thought was odd. Have a group of 7, so maybe that's the issue. I never did get the app to work right, and the website I had to keep logging in and logging out. It was a bit annoying...not looking forward to doing FP.

I know when we were there in August we rode it a few times and like 1/2 the time it was scenes form the first 6 movies and then the other 1/2 was the Jakku/Crait/Galaxy's Edge sequence - with C-3PO saying "I fell our adventure is just beginning" and yeah, I think it is to promote the land and get people excited and a way to show how this "made up planet" fits into the Star War's Universe/Cannon
I don’t think a lot of people quite realized what they were talking about. It’s rather subtle, but I liked the sequence. Even I was like wait was that what I thought it was.

Is this new housing so they can hire even more collage program staff or give them better accommodation than the current slums they have to endure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter