• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Lego should just make an entire Disney Parks series. I would spend way too much money on that.

I am now picturing an entire Magic Kingdom build to scale with the Lego Cinderella Castle - it would be like 100 feel wide

Someone had designed a Microscale Disneyland that I thought was cool, but it never got enough supporters to be considered:

4465887-o_1bi5oucnnmeoou01uro779b60c-lR1Cz2AAf30rPQ-thumbnail-full.png

You also meet Gaston and he's.... :crazy2:

And Kylo Ren had to "take that ridiculous thing off" mask as well.

Yet he's paraded around and met like the Villain he no longer is.

Last edited:
We got the Cinderella Castle as a family Christmas Gift and my kids had a blast putting it together (took us about 8 hours over 2 days) and would love other attractions. Big Thunder or Splash would be really cool as well, heck a full on Pirates of Caribbean would be neat!
Ditto all of this! :thumbsup2

Yes Lego should just make an entire Disney Parks series. I would spend way too much money on that.
::yes::

I am now picturing an entire Magic Kingdom build to scale with the Lego Cinderella Castle - it would be like 100 feel wide

Someone had designed a Microscale Disneyland that I thought was cool, but it never got enough supporters to be considered:

That would be the most awesome thing ever. My youngest son has large shelves filled with Harry Potter Lego Sets from years ago. They are very cool. I think a Disney World collection would be even cooler :-)

That would be the most awesome thing ever. My youngest son has large shelves filled with Harry Potter Lego Sets from years ago. They are very cool. I think a Disney World collection would be even cooler :-)

My son has HP Lego's too, some not even opened. The only thing I didn't get was the Knight's Bus :sad2: I REALLY, really regret not getting it.:(

Wow - that is REALLY bad. No way would I want to stay somewhere where I see those pillars so obviously. Hopefully Disney will at least paint them or something.

The way I look at this is the same way I look at the monarail beams. When there’s no monorail passing by then the beams look ugly but once a monorail comes by we all take out our phones and take a picture. Once gondolas are up and running I don’t think it will be as bad as they look now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter