News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you can see Galaxy's Edge from Toy Story Land

DgyQa7jX4AEMpGc.jpg
Sort of works while under construction. Looks like tinker toys or an erector set if some sort.

was it during the weekend? We did that once and never again - F&WF on a Saturday is just crazy!

(granted, this year we are going to go for opening day which likely won't be much better)

It was a Wednesday, but it was the first day of Food and Wine that year. We escaped to Trader Sam's.

With the lack of shade, the fact that the queues are open air with fans, the QS is all outdoors, the crowds it will have and with how the land looks at night, I'm thinking night time is easily the best time to visit TSL and probably the only time I would even attempt.

With the lack of shade, the fact that the queues are open air with fans, the QS is all outdoors, the crowds it will have and with how the land looks at night, I'm thinking night time is easily the best time to visit TSL and probably the only time I would even attempt.

I'm not saying your analysis is wrong, but so many people said the same about Pandora. Of course, it'll be until MMRR opens until we get a reprieve from the crowds

I'm not saying your analysis is wrong, but so many people said the same about Pandora. Of course, it'll be until MMRR opens until we get a reprieve from the crowds

I'm not sure if you are talking about the heat, crowds, or night time about Pandora. Pandora also offers a ride that many people now consider to be the best at Disney so I would be more inclined to deal with those things ( I wouldn't but if I had to choose) . I haven't visited Pandora yet though so I can't say for certain.

I think those are unlikely at this early a stage. And I really doubt they are going to bother updating CoP. TTA could use a good refurb though - the seats on that ride are in sad, sad shape.

Any guess as to when the fall refurbishments might come out? I won't hold you to it but I thought I'd see them by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter