News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummber, but understandable. The concept art shows this path will still exist (and maybe be wider?)

The 'perimeter' routes in this park and AK (the route between Africa and Pandora) are just very nice to avoid traffic and it would be a shame if this one went away. I use them all the time and amaze the people I go with --- "How did you know this was here?"

That was from one of the special pyro effects though. They could just cut that part. They have dramatically reduced the beloved finale as well.

And the hits just keep on coming... I'm not even an Illuminations fan, but the holiday finale is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. It's been 3 years since I was there during Christmas and I was really looking forward to seeing these for one last time. The first time I ever saw it, I seriously thought something went wrong and we were all about to die.

NEWS

Some friends were at Jellyrolls (on the Boardwalk) last night. Apparently Neil Patrick Harris was there with a party of friends enjoying the sing-along all night. I saw video so I know it's true. (His stint at CP starts tonight.)

wow that would suck to be there for *** he said as sarcastically as possible ***

They're still on the kids menu. I see the potato hash and combo bowl options are still there, so I'm good to go next week.

Is the chicken/beef combo a larger portion?

Sorry to go off topic just noticed it’s significantly more expensive

So I can sob uncontrollably when I look down at my wrist while in the happiest place on Earth? No thanks. :)

I saw that movie when I was really young (8?)-- I am sure my parents (and I) expected it to be a light-hearted Disney movie about cute talking animals .. and it was .. for a while .. until the end .. *gulp* .. I can't bring myself to show this to my kids yet - knowing it would tear them up like it tore me up. Great movie (obviously memorable) .. but man I don't want to subject my kids to sadness like that too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter