News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually does make a bit of sense lol.

(with the aesthetic of the contemporary being right at home in the incredibles' universe)

I think The Dis decided the other site jumped the shark with the Land/Seas rumor and decided enough was enough ;). Then add in today the "news" that Disney plans to expand SW:GE ... in 2027.

It would be a good idea. They definitely jumped the shark to putting up anything that could be clickbait.

I won't click on links to them posted here nor on my google feed anymore. A present headline from them on my google feed is 'Leave a Legacy Monoliths Demolished.' Stupid, when we know the plaques are being relocated and the granite has enough value to be removed and used for another purpose. Yet their headline makes it seem like bulldozers came in overnight and leveled everything.

Last edited:

It would be a good idea. They definitely jumped the shark to putting up anything that could be clickbait.

I won't click on links to them posted here nor on my google feed anymore. A present headline from them on my google feed is 'Leave a Legacy Monoliths Demolished.' Stupid, when we know the plaques are being relocated and the granite has enough value to be removed and used for another purpose. Yet their headline makes it seem like bulldozers came in overnight and leveled everything.
Personally I only really click on their photo updates.

I’ve never gotten outwardly emotional about any theme park area before, but I really think I’m gonna tear up when I finally visit galaxys edge. The pictures I’ve seen so far are absolutely breathtaking for a nerd like me

I am the same - but even watching the dedication ceremony seeing the people that were there, in front of the Falcon and the jouney they have been on to get to this point and now it is "real", just that got me a little teary eyed

I’ve never gotten outwardly emotional about any theme park area before, but I really think I’m gonna tear up when I finally visit galaxys edge. The pictures I’ve seen so far are absolutely breathtaking for a nerd like me
Agreed. I did tear up the first time I saw Cinderella Castle (...ahem at 35 years old...) because I was so happy to finally be there, but yes I will be a bawl baby at SWGE. I REALLY hope we can get a chance to explore when we visit in September! I don't even care about riding Smuggler's Run at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter