News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are hilarious... I feel like I just reading four pages of Hager’s trying to explain who He Who Must Not Be Named is without saying his name. I still don’t know which blog btw.

If we post a link to something that we don’t know is banned, do we get banned? Or just edited. Btw, rteetz, I appreciate how you always run things.

And so Onward might be original but they decided to re-use the Frozen title font. I like the simplicity of the graphic style though.
No you don't get banned but the post will be removed.

So is that site permanently banned or just temporarily? (You had mentioned an embargo earlier). I really enjoy reading their content.

Last edited:

Snow White is older.

It is older.
But my point was more towards the angle of...Snow White has already been remade so many times in the past ten years. Why do that again before live action of some of the newer, more popular movies? Just off the top of my head there was Mirror Mirror, Snow White and the Huntsmen (2 of them), Snow White as the main character in Once Upon a Time, and prob more.

It is older.
But my point was more towards the angle of...Snow White has already been remade so many times in the past ten years. Why do that again before live action of some of the newer, more popular movies? Just off the top of my head there was Mirror Mirror, Snow White and the Huntsmen (2 of them), Snow White as the main character in Once Upon a Time, and prob more.
Disney hasn't done it in film form though. Many companies have done live action versions of Disney fairytales but that hasn't stopped Disney before.

Disney hasn't done it in film form though. Many companies have done live action versions of Disney fairytales but that hasn't stopped Disney before.

No many other studios have done movies based on fairytales as Disney has done. They aren't Disney fairytales just because they made animated movies of the story that they altered from the original written story.

No many other studios have done movies based on fairytales as Disney has done. They aren't Disney fairytales just because they made animated movies of the story that they altered from the original written story.
Well yeah of course. Disney films are definitely the most famous/popular though.

New trailer for Onward is exciting. Not to mention the voice cast is outstanding. Here's to hoping it's as good as the last few originals Pixar has released (although I try to forget The Good Dinosaur).

Yeah, just saw it. I was sort of accidentaly watching the NBA Finals, and they were hyping it up. It's different than I expected, but looks cool. And, hey, it's a good game too!

OMG I couldn’t believe this when I read it. I was attacked by a black bird on the Poly beach about 2 years ago as well. There were signs posted to be aware of nesting birds. It was one of the most scariest things that has ever happened to me. I was bleeding on my head.

I have been dive-bombed in the head by a bird beak. It is painful. I actually felt really dizzy for a bit, and my head bled a little. Made me think of the Birds by Hitchcock. The construction workers who watched had a good laugh:( Mine was a Grackle, large crow/raven like bird that's a giant nuisance where I live. We have bats, so we don't need those darn birds to kill the skeeters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter