News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was it character dining when you ate there? $60 per person is about on par with all of the other Dinner Character Experiences on property.
Yes. They've massively raised the character dining over the last few years. 4 years ago lunch was still $11 cheaper than dinner, which they ditched about 3 years ago. In January it was $55, last September it was $50.

Last edited:
Saw this on the one that shall not be mentioned, but they are Disney images, so I think it is fine.

Here is a general guideline of the clothes allowed to be worn in SW:GE:

gsw02934809583405928423423.jpg

And what you are not allowed to wear:

gsw092384987425987134.jpg

I really don't get why the third and fourth on top are allowed, while the second on the bottom is not allowed.

Saw this on the one that shall not be mentioned, but they are Disney images, so I think it is fine.

Here is a general guideline of the clothes allowed to be worn in SW:GE:

gsw02934809583405928423423.jpg

And what you are not allowed to wear:

gsw092384987425987134.jpg

I really don't get why the third and fourth on top are allowed, while the second on the bottom is not allowed.
Posted this yesterday. Robes haven’t been allowed since the costume policy changes. I’m guessing it has to do with the loose and baggy-ness of the robe vs. those other ones you mentioned are more like actual clothes.

Posted this yesterday. Robes haven’t been allowed since the costume policy changes. I’m guessing it has to do with the loose and baggy-ness of the robe vs. those other ones you mentioned are more like actual clothes.
I guess I missed it yesterday. I assume you are correct, but the top two look much more like CMs than the baggy robe on the bottom. I guess it might be a security thing, in that it would be easy to hide things in the baggy robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter