• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not consider this rap at all. It's more of a radio pop/kid style of R&B if anything, which is why I don't really care for it. It's very bland.
Yeah I wouldn't quite honestly say 'rap'. At the very least it's nowhere near the kind of rap I listen to lol--not all rap is my taste though that's for sure.

I'd say it's more pop honestly considering the pop styles these days. Pop seems to have really branched out in terms of what qualifies as it.

I can actually envision little kids dancing to this but the song itself isn't all that good in my mind though it's not the style that determined that lol.

I certainly hope they don't bring any type of rap to DW. DH has walked out of restaurants, stores, and anywhere else that plays even 30 seconds of rap. He despises it and I end up listening to his diatribe afterwards. I personally don't like it but will tolerate a bit.

It's a Good Time is the theme song for the new Mousekedance it parade, and the theme for the entire Mickey 90 celebration. So itll be around until at least September

It's a Good Time is the theme song for the new Mousekedance it parade, and the theme for the entire Mickey 90 celebration. So itll be around until at least September

Thanks for the heads up. I have to keep him away from that music or I'll have to listen to him complain about it all day.

I just listened to the song. Disney is definitely appealing to a certain clientele in this song that I don't like.

The song sounds like it is half rap and half singing. No thank you. I might have enjoyed it more if there was no rap. Maybe this will grow on me, but I do not like rap at all.

The singing portion of the song is very catchy and fun though.

What do you mean by certain clientele?

I'd say that and just waiting for construction to be done ... especially next year there isn't *that* much new until next Fall - so if you only go once every year or every few years, why go in July vs waiting ~6 months and getting all this new stuff?

If I only go once every few years, going when crowds are potentially going to be a little down sounds like a winner to me... I can catch some new things that have opened since our last trip (TSL) and in a year or 2 crowds will hopefully have died down a bit for GE *shrug*

I just listened to the song. Disney is definitely appealing to a certain clientele in this song that I don't like.

The song sounds like it is half rap and half singing. No thank you. I might have enjoyed it more if there was no rap. Maybe this will grow on me, but I do not like rap at all.

The singing portion of the song is very catchy and fun though.
This song was part of the Mickey birthday celebration and is in the new WDW commercial. I wouldn’t consider this rap. It’s more of a Pop song to me. I actually really like the song and added it to my Apple Music already.

So now we know where the price increases are going which isn’t into cast members cleaning washrooms,
Disney Co. (DIS), providing pay-ratio disclosures required for public companies under Dodd-Frank, said its median worker had fiscal 2018 compensation of $46,127.

Chief Executive Robert Iger's compensation was about 852 times that of the median employee, excluding a time-vested restricted stock unit award made at the time his employment agreement was extended.

The pay-ratio comparison figure of $39.3 million includes company contributions to health insurance premiums, which aren't included in the summary compensation table in Disney's proxy filing.

Mr. Iger's total compensation value in the table was $65.6 million, up from $36.3 million in fiscal 2017. His base salary rose to $2.875 million from $2.5 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter