News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
j/k - it is pretty silly - woudl be great if you had the option to skip it or not - first timeis ok, but really don't need to do it every time

I think it's an integral element of ride throughput, they won't do away with it. One employee can count you out into the preshow, then work on the next group while you're coralled in there watching it. The preshow also pauses "trying to get a sync" as long as necessary (it varies) to clear out the ride vehicles from the previous group, and the second they're ready they march you right in there. At that point you're so bored you practically sprint to your seat when they release you.

I do think it helps your frame of mind as well.

I was on Dinosaur 10 days ago. The ride vehicle and the track are awesome. I really enjoyed it. The ride itself is awful. Dark Dark DINOSAUR Dark Dark DINOSAUR and some guy yelling at you.

It needs more visuals. The story is mediocre.

We always have a blast on Dinosaur though. We yell and play along with the story and our whole car always ends the ride cheering!

I'll miss that if it's gone.

Of course I'll still have Test Track. Micky and I were in the front and two young boys with their dad were in the back and I kept turning around and taunting them every time our car beat theirs.

Good times. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter