News Round Up 2020

I wonder how they affects Legoland and Universal?
Probably not at all. LEGO has deals all over the entertainment industry. Including with Disney and Universal. This is nothing more than redirection of their films.

Probably not at all. LEGO has deals all over the entertainment industry. Including with Disney and Universal. This is nothing more than redirection of their films.
Realizing now that I've never taken a look at Legoland (bc I was thinking Lego could be an interesting addition to Epic Universe or another area of Universal) and... Legoland is much bigger than I imagined? I really wasn't expecting much but it's a legit theme park.

Dave Ramsey talks good on dvc.
He saids timeshares are bad people selling a bad product by Disney is in a whole different class than other timeshares. He doesn’t have it or any timeshare. With his money you don’t need a timeshare.
Generally people "with his money" do things that enabled them to have "that type of money". Of course he is also a best selling author, etc....but besides that most of his advice is to not chase perceived value (DVC, free dining, etc) until you do your homework to determine if it is a value proposition or just convenience.

Realizing now that I've never taken a look at Legoland (bc I was thinking Lego could be an interesting addition to Epic Universe or another area of Universal) and... Legoland is much bigger than I imagined? I really wasn't expecting much but it's a legit theme park.
I think they’re probably the most overlooked park chain in the US, and are definitely worth a visit. The parks are actually run by Merlin Entertainment, the second largest park operator in the world.

Any word on what time the committee meeting and flowing FL Governor announcement is today?

Never mind I found the schedule...12pm ET is the key hour for WDW/Univ info.

Friday, the Re-Open Florida Task Force is holding four calls to discuss re-opening the economy and what the future looks like.
At 10 a.m. the Agriculture, Finance, Government, Healthcare, Management and Professional Services industries will meet.
At 11 a.m. the Administrative, Education, Information & Technology, Manufacturing, Utilities and Wholesale industries will meet.
At 12 p.m., the Accommodation, Food, Tourism, Construction, Real Estate, Recreation, Retail and Transportation industries will meet.
Finally at 3 p.m., Governor Ron DeSantis will join the call when the executive committee meets.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for the same. I’ve got a rented DVC room for June 13-21 and like the stress of not knowing what’s going on is real. I regretfully rented through David’s so I can’t do anything until parks are announced closed.

Same boat. We rented through Davids June 19-28 and I know rebooking is going to be a pain...so even with a greatly reduced offering I would rather just go then rather than have the hassle of trying to rebook.

Same boat. We rented through Davids June 19-28 and I know rebooking is going to be a pain...so even with a greatly reduced offering I would rather just go then rather than have the hassle of trying to rebook.

Exactly! That’s where I’m at. So stressful. Ugh. If I have to rebook, I’m just saying forget it and using the “voucher” for cash booking and only for the exact amount. I’m over this. 🙃

We will be there the same time....maybe. I booked ours on the free dining cancel offer through Disney from when we cancelled our early May trip. This is probably our last chance for this year as we have a Canadian trip planned in the fall and DL next spring. Bright side is if it gets cancelled I can just get it all refunded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter