News Round Up 2020

So now AK has two less attractions and no reason to stay late? Back to being a half-day park?
My family spent 1.5 days at AK last fall and didn’t feel it was nearly enough, and we didn’t do PW or RoL. Or the wilderness explorers or several of the animal paths. Or the animation academy. Or any TS restaurant.

To each their own I suppose.

Neither attraction was operating in the current climate anyways. AK likely won’t increase hours until attendance is able to increase.

AK is our favorite. We do 2-3 days every trip.

Us, too! I loved ROL because it ate so many people and my 6yo DD and I could ride Everest in the dark over and over while dad and little bro chill watching the at the FP entrance right across from Everest. We'd grab all of us a FP late in the day, so they could go in there and we could join after official close. Everest at night is THE BEST ride at Disney. Your eyes are adjusted to see the yeti and it's just perfect. Her record is 7 times in a row. Wondering if we can top that next Thursday with the park so dead.

Us, too! I loved ROL because it ate so many people and my 6yo DD and I could ride Everest in the dark over and over while dad and little bro chill watching the at the FP entrance right across from Everest. We'd grab all of us a FP late in the day, so they could go in there and we could join after official close. Everest at night is THE BEST ride at Disney. Your eyes are adjusted to see the yeti and it's just perfect. Her record is 7 times in a row. Wondering if we can top that next Thursday with the park so dead.

And if you jumped of Everest right after RoL ended you could often see Fireworks while riding which was cool

My family spent 1.5 days at AK last fall and didn’t feel it was nearly enough, and we didn’t do PW or RoL. Or the wilderness explorers or several of the animal paths. Or the animation academy. Or any TS restaurant.

To each their own I suppose.
Oh for sure you can find plenty to do there In a day during normal times. Or a fist time visit. As frequent visitors we usually just spend the afternoon there on arrival day. (Especially with small kids - that takes some of the attractions out). Though the kids could probably spend half the afternoon in the Boneyard alone (another currently closed attraction)

I guess there must have been some mechanical issues with Whirl still. You’d think the park could use another ride with all the other things closed at AK. (The live shows)

Though if you want to ride the 7 rides there multiple times, now is the time to do it!

While this is Universal-esque news I thought if anyone is interested it would get more traffic here. Vera Bradley has finally released their Harry Potter collection after it seems like years after the announcement with 2 options being listed as coming soon IIRC and the rest available now.

I got myself the Coming Home to Hogwarts pattern for the triple zip hipster so now I'll have 2 Disney ones and a Harry Potter one :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

https://www.verabradley.com/us/shop...epage&promo_name=primary&promo_id=harrypotter
Also free economy ground shipping on all orders right now too!

Every thing he posts is less believable than the previous.
A few of his more recent rumors are pretty out there. He has gotten a few things correct though. Best not to believe any of it until proven or backed by Martin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter