News Round Up 2020

I'm guessing that at DL, the Splash section will be rethemed to New Orleans Square, wonder what will happen to Critter Country, as that will just be Winnie the Pooh and Hungry Bear Restaurant, right?

Some nut job on the Community Boards even suggested re-theming part of WDW into another New Orleans Square to reconcile the theming mismatch once Splash Mountain in Florida undergoes the refurb!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...vision-for-new-orleans-square-at-wdw.3806297/

Some nut job on the Community Boards even suggested re-theming part of WDW into another New Orleans Square to reconcile the theming mismatch once Splash Mountain in Florida undergoes the refurb!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...vision-for-new-orleans-square-at-wdw.3806297/

LOL I was about to comment that it wasn't that crazy...then I paid attention to the OP LOL.

I had said as much when my husband and I were talking about it. I think you could leave Liberty Square intact on the left as you're walking from HM, but starting with the riverboat create a transition into Frontierland that converted that area into a new orleans theme.

I know it is blasphemy around these parts, but I'm not exactly a fan of Carousel of Progress. It's true. On the pod cast, when they were talking about major attractions going dark, I thought of Carousel and hoped.

Looking at Tomorrowland, Tron is a welcome addition. Speedway could really use an update. The rest is fantastic. Hopefully they fill Stitch someday soon (I'm sure it'll be a while with the pandemic revenue loss).
How does a standing but not operating ride benefit anyone?

Ya .. I can't see an entire theme park being even started when Universal (and Disney) are going to struggle to fill the current theme parks for who knows HOW long.

Speaking of which .. are any of the parks (except maybe DHS) reaching capacity? Do they even need limits right now? Most vlogger videos I have seen show the parks SO very empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter