News Round Up 2020

Agree. They probably think calling it "The Swan Reserve" will allow them to charge more.
I am wondering if Disney has a future project they have decided they might want to use cove as part of the name and if they worked out a deal with Tishman to get the name changed here.

I am wondering if Disney has a future project they have decided they might want to use cove as part of the name and if they worked out a deal with Tishman to get the name changed here.
Marriott had discussed looking at new names a while ago. The Cove has brand confusion issues they wanted to avoid, specifically with their hotel in Atlantis.

Oh I don't know if that would be very appealing to kids, it's a far cry from Ariel I think :) Come to think of it, probably not appealing to most adults, ha ha
I do wonder though if they changed the name just for recognition. I mean if you didn't follow the news closely you might have no idea where the cove was and possibly pass by booking anything. Naming it part of the Swan, one instantly knows where it is, walk to HS, etc. That's my two cents.

News

Mulan no longer an upcharge on Disney+ on December 4th

Wow .. seems like by advertising the date it will be "free" to subscribers is just going to reduce the sales of "early access". 3 months? I've waited longer than that for "on the fence' movies to come out on disc or Netflix rather than seeing them in the theater.

This makes it a hard pass for now .. especially since it isn't really a "kids" movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter