News Round Up 2020

My assumption is there's track damage with a closure this long. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
I agree, but that may not be a quick fix. Depends what they have on hand, what they have to order, and (given the world right now) where they have to order it from. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a HM refurb starting immediately in the next few days.

Well if implementing those operations to reduce the guest experience, has led to 30% of the year becoming XMAS Day level crowds-I shudder to think what the crowds will be if they correct those.

It will be better. Because the people that have been coming were unsuspecting and would have come regardless of park operating hours. The crowds may scare of locals, but people are coming on their trips either way. If park hours were significantly longer, then FP availability would be much easier and the same number of people would be spread out over a longer period of time, leaving more time early and late in the day for empty parks.

It will be better. Because the people that have been coming were unsuspecting and would have come regardless of park operating hours. The crowds may scare of locals, but people are coming on their trips either way. If park hours were significantly longer, then FP availability would be much easier and the same number of people would be spread out over a longer period of time, leaving more time early and late in the day for empty parks.

I can see that. I think the parties are here to stay and take park hours away further though. Sell out rather quickly.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter