News Round Up 2020

yeah I guess, just seemed weird to hold it but not wear it - and if just taking it off for filming then put it down? Not a huge deal just caught my eye
I got the impression it was to show that he is wearing a mask, but that he’d just taken it off to be filmed.

I’m guessing he was trying to avoid a response like Pence received after his visit to the Mayo without a mask.

I got the impression it was to show that he is wearing a mask, but that he’d just taken it off to be filmed.

I’m guessing he was trying to avoid a response like Pence received after his visit to the Mayo without a mask.

They should have done one of those openers like Eisner loved to do where the camera slowly zoom in on him as he turns around and takes off the mask.

Disney sent a cancellation notice for Villain After Hours for July 6th.

I'm a little surprised by that. I was finally starting to think we might be looking at an early to mid June opening. DAH is one of the easiest things there should be to put on. The parks seem dead. Main Street is way less crowded for the "parade" and the stage show than even in the middle of an average day. Maybe they plan to be open but just not to out of state guests by that point, so they are just cancelling all hard ticket events until they know when they'll be fully open.

I'm a little surprised by that. I was finally starting to think we might be looking at an early to mid June opening. DAH is one of the easiest things there should be to put on. The parks seem dead. Main Street is way less crowded for the "parade" and the stage show than even in the middle of an average day. Maybe they plan to be open but just not to out of state guests by that point, so they are just cancelling all hard ticket events until they know when they'll be fully open.
It does seem like extra ticket events would be something they could reasonably do to help income but yes the draws for ticket events (including parties) tend to be parade, show, and meets.

Wonder how he actually got on the island. I know In the past people have swam out to the island. Also said he had planned to stay there for a week lol. I’m always interested in anything to do with Discovery Island. Have such great memories of that place one the true lost treasures of Disney World.
I guess it’s possible he used a boat to cross, but I’d assume he swam, since no boat was mentioned. It’s not a long swim.

Discovery Island and River Country were awesome. I really wish they’d clean up the island and allow some visits, even if its VIP tour only. I know I’d pay more than I should for it.

I guess it’s possible he used a boat to cross, but I’d assume he swam, since no boat was mentioned. It’s not a long swim.

Discovery Island and River Country were awesome. I really wish they’d clean up the island and allow some visits, even if its VIP tour only. I know I’d pay more than I should for it.
Agreed. I’d love to get back there. Some of my greatest memories were going there with my Dad. We still rent boats from Wilderness Lodge just to sail around the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter