News Round Up 2020

Has Disney said anything about July 4th fireworks streaming? I want to see the one from last year because I was there!!!

Disney’s site says this. Does that mean neck gaitors won’t be allowed?

All face coverings should:
  • Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
  • Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
  • Be secured with ties or ear loops
  • Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable

• Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
I believe they are discouraged. It seems like it depends on the CM and place you go. People have worn them to Disney Springs but then I’ve also heard of times they’ve been told to have a mask that goes behind the ear.

I think some people are getting away with them at Disney springs. But my guess is for the theme parks they will be a no because they can slide down when you are on a ride.

They sell gaiters with ear loops - we ordered some on Amazon after seeing WDWPrepSchool talk about them.

I have one with a drawstring at the top, got it on amazon. Used it at Universal and tightened it for rides- only slid down once, it was my first ride and I didn't realize yet how tight it should be. I plan to modify one or more of my gaiters to add ear loops if Disney is strict about the ear loops in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter