News Round Up 2020

My question about the Poly refurb is what will happen to the Ohana character breakfast: Stitch, Moana, or both?

Not sure what to do. I’m on the 4th rescheduled trip for End of March to beginning of April and we just changed our rented BLT reservation to Poly for four nights. If it’s only DVC that will be open, how likely will monorail still run? Will Ohana and restaurants be open if only DVC? And most important, will pool still be open? The pro- the pool of open should be less packed during our Easter stay- however will it be so construction based that I should try to move to a different stay? Please help.
Don't worry about the monorail. The walking path to the Ticket & Transportation Center doesn't take hardly any longer than the walk to the 2nd floor for the Poly monorail when you're staying in DVC rooms on the east side of the resort.🙂

New discounts now available through Dec but only for selected States!!! Seems quite unfair to me as Maryland is is one of states left out!!

Attachments

• 671B6921-E9AE-4B18-8053-3731D82837C1.png
    671B6921-E9AE-4B18-8053-3731D82837C1.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get the passholder discount option to work past September 25? I see the date has been extended online but the calendar isn’t allowing to select dates past then.

not sure how Kentucky or west virgina geographically makes sense to the discount. Other states yes.

not sure how Kentucky or west virgina geographically makes sense to the discount. Other states yes.
Maybe a visual will help of what I was thinking when I said geographically:

I basically just see WDW creating a line somewhere and going with it (perhaps looking at some metric unbeknownst to us). You see any states on that list that are randomly located elsewhere? They are all states in the same area.

View attachment 523100

I basically just see WDW creating a line somewhere and going with it (perhaps looking at some metric unbeknownst to us). You see any states on that list that are randomly located elsewhere? They are all states in the same area.
MY OCD says they should have at least included Arkansas. lol

View attachment 523100

MY OCD says they should have at least included Arkansas. lol

They really should have done it in the shape of Mickey Ears.

:D

Lol i would agree that arkansas from a travel time perspective would make better sense then Kentucky and WV or even virginia at that point. But hey they have there own silly metrics, which prob has to do with percentage of population from each state that would be more likely to take the discount and other things.

Lol i would agree that arkansas from a travel time perspective would make better sense then Kentucky and WV or even virginia at that point. But hey they have there own silly metrics, which prob has to do with percentage of population from each state that would be more likely to take the discount and other things.

some might just be how roads are

I did a quick google maps to see how long from Arkansas to WDW vs Kentucky to WDW (just literally did the state to do the center of said state), and Arkansas was just over 14 hours and Kentucky was ~11.5 hours ... so maybe they stuck with under 12 hours drive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter