News Round Up 2020

Generally look for things to be about $.10 a piece, then any brand like Star Wars gets a bump and then any specialty pieces or minifigs get a bit extra (and this has 21 minifigs) so really not too bad of a price compared to some others
Exactly. I was actually surprised at the $349 price though. The new Diagon Alley set is 5544 pieces with 15 minifigs and is only $399. We got that one. We are a lego crazy house!

This is clickbait, once again, from Inside the Magic. At a certain point, their domain has to be blocked to prevent misinformation. Disney said that the billboards are returning, not the show. Mods?
That article isn’t as bad as some of theirs so I don’t see a big issue with it.

They haven’t confirmed it’s leaving yet either. No I’m not a fan of ITM but I don’t think we need to freak out either.

Alright. Looking forward to watching Voyage of the Little Mermaid next week at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Thank you!

Alright. Looking forward to watching Voyage of the Little Mermaid next week at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Thank you!

It won’t be back next week. Union cm’s haven’t been called back yet. Except for maybe the ones working in Savi as that has an opening date now.

Come on now. The article doesn’t say that either. If you want ITM gone that’s something to discuss with the webmasters. I have no control over who or what is not allowed here.

I have no problem with ITM "staying" as long as the info they provide is accurate. In this case, the info provided is a lie. In many cases, they have clickbait articles or lies, that's all I'm saying

So far the News of the Day for me is that the Cadaver Dans will be out this year regardless of party or not.

that news and yesterdays about the holiday stuff is actually making me want to do a trip down for one of those seasons ... ability to get some of this holiday special stuff without having to pay for a hard ticket is really appealing to me

It won’t be back next week. Union cm’s haven’t been called back yet. Except for maybe the ones working in Savi as that has an opening date now.
Has it been officially confirmed that the "show" part of Savi's will be returning with just less people inside? Or will they just ditch the show/ceremony portion and have 8 or so people in there constructing a lightsaber from the pieces with the help of a cast member?

Agreed. I’m wondering what discounts will look like next year.
I am sure we will see the same heavy/broad discounts for early 2021 that we are seeing now ... considering that January/February is usually a slow time to begin with and probably no marathon to draw crowds. I mean, nothing is going to magically change from December to January unless Disney decides they want to lift all restrictions starting January 1.

They just won't push those discounts out for another few months yet I would guess in order to better encourage guests to come sooner rather than later.

It's always a surprise to Disney that maybe families won't be purchasing 25 each of popular items and that maybe, just maybe, they should install purchase amount limits.

Not like ebay merchandise sellers have ever been an issue in the past.

Bit slow on the uptake.

(FYI, this whole post has been written with a heavy inflection of sarcasm, which I know can be sometimes difficult to decipher from a written word).

It's always a surprise to Disney that maybe families won't be purchasing 25 each of popular items and that maybe, just maybe, they should install purchase amount limits.

Not like ebay merchandise sellers have ever been an issue in the past.

Bit slow on the uptake.

(FYI, this whole post has been written with a heavy inflection of sarcasm, which I know can be sometimes difficult to decipher from a written word).
They started at no limit, then to 15, then to 5 and now apparently at 2. I am not quite sure why they don't just automatically start at say 5 and adjust if needed from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter