News Round Up 2020

I get what you are saying of shifting patterns and more people doing the VOD going forward ... I do still think there will always be a place for big action movies (Marvel, Star Wars, etc) but theaters might evolve to cattering to just that and a lot of the "regular" movies shift to VOD (always be small art houses too of course)

I think going to the movies is an American pastime that will never completely die. We saw Tenet last week (meh) with only 6 other people and the theater lobby was a ghost town as we left. I’m sure it will come back, though. That said, we really need an AMC in our town since Regal switched to Pepsi!

As a reminder for anyone who was waiting and has a upcoming Trip as of Today you can start Booking your

Savi's Workshop - Handbuilt Lightsabers

I booked mine for the 1st of October, remember this is going to be a socially Distanced experience, more than likely half capacity or less so I am sure reservations are going to fill up pretty fast even with the lower crowd levels.

Any idea what's going on with the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom? It appears as though reservations are unavailable starting Nov 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter